Post your questions about the game here!

Would you be open to sharing all of the pirated exclusives? Just for laughs.
That'd ruin all the fun of Ross sitting back and knowing who has pirated the game from their posts in the bugs thread.

Another one I'd like to see is in the career mode, randomly having all your kit stolen and finding yourself out in the middle without a bat.

I've downloaded a few real teams on CA and replaced them following the instructions etc and I wondered if when the game comes out and I log on to the server are these teams going to be on my game or do I have to re- download them?

Yep, Ben went to SEDA at Box Hill, did a lot of touring with them. My cousin James is in SEDA in the Northern Territory too, he's currently playing for the NT State Under 19's. There's a chance that they might end up playing against each other at some point :)

Now that'd be great to watch! Yeah I also went to Seda and worked for the Stars last night!

Pirate versions do cop a lot of rain at the most inconvenient times....

I don't get why, if you can apply settings to pirated versions specifically why developers wouldn't make the game unable to be played - like a CTD or something?

Wouldn't changing the gameplay for worse mean that the masses of people who do pirate it are going to complain all over the net and convince others who may have bought it that it's a poor game?

Making it unplayable at all is easy to crack trace, being subtle is not so easy to find.

I don't get why, if you can apply settings to pirated versions specifically why developers wouldn't make the game unable to be played - like a CTD or something?

Wouldn't changing the gameplay for worse mean that the masses of people who do pirate it are going to complain all over the net and convince others who may have bought it that it's a poor game?

True, but if after a little bit you publish all the "bugs" that are due to pirated versions, those masses will generally get shot down by people who actually care about gaming. Plus the publicity of the stunt can draw additional attention to the game.

Hello everyone.
Is there opening the face of the bat shot??
I couldn't able to execute this shot as I tried to do it, like opening face of the bat to run it down to third man direction . This is another common shot all players play in odis even in test matches these days. As we know this game has all the shots but as I couldn't able to do this kindly tell me anyone who tried this or is this not in current version.

I don't think there is an exact animation of that shot, but you could try a semi-late cut as an alternative. Hold down LAS and angle RAS at around 4 o'clock.

Making it unplayable at all is easy to crack trace, being subtle is not so easy to find.

You can just break all the basic rules of cricket in the game if it is pirated. I dont think most of the crackers would be aware of all the basic intricacies of cricket rules. :p

Will we be able to use fully customised teams in online play? E.g. Would I be able to make a team called 'Sam's Team' made up of my 11 favourite players and play against someone elses team online?

Also, how do player ratings work because surely everyones judged all players differently?

Thanks!

Will we be able to use fully customised teams in online play? E.g. Would I be able to make a team called 'Sam's Team' made up of my 11 favourite players and play against someone elses team online?

Also, how do player ratings work because surely everyones judged all players differently?

Thanks!

There is a mechanism to balance the teams when playing with them online. We don't know the details yet.

I wonder what if i do not want the team to be balanced?

I want to play as ecuador against biggs' NZlanders....and beat the shyt out of him....

Users who are viewing this thread