Post your questions about the game here!

Sound a bit weird to me. What if you're playing as some top class international team while the other person is playing as a domestic team? Do both teams suddenly become as good as each other?

Each team has a star rating out of 5 so perhaps you get matched against someone else with a similar rating, for example:

If I choose England (4 stars) then i'll be matched up against another team with 4 stars.

It's about balance though. Would you prefer realism online or, you know... Fun.

It should be more about the skills of the player.

Hello everyone.
Is there opening the face of the bat shot??
I couldn't able to execute this shot as I tried to do it, like opening face of the bat to run it down to third man direction . This is another common shot all players play in odis even in test matches these days. As we know this game has all the shots but as I couldn't able to do this kindly tell me anyone who tried this or is this not in current version.

I think asprin may be referring to this...

DBC14 - YouTube

Last edited:
So if the online in rugby league live 2 is anything to go by, the normal ranked online is on disc teams only with no balancing. You could also choose to use custom teams with or without balancing if you like.

So if the online in rugby league live 2 is anything to go by, the normal ranked online is on disc teams only with no balancing. You could also choose to use custom teams with or without balancing if you like.
Won't it be different for this game considering the lack of licenses? They had a very good player creator in RLL2 but they didn't have CA or anything of the sort (I think) and had lots of Rugby League licenses, so there will probably be a system where you can play with the "real" players, not the default ones who look like they are in their 50s and going through a midlife crisis.

The system in Fifa is great in my opinion. It was annoying previously when I would want to be Yeovil Town and I'd be matched with Real Madrid, but that sort of balancing works very well now. The helmet rating could be like the stars in Fifa, although if a team is fully maxed out it could cause some slight problems.

how to play switch hit played by KP or WARNER+dil scoop by DILSHAN+helicopter shot by MSD help someone i am using ps3 controller and please useful answer no pointless answers

You play both of those shots using the Unorthodox Shot modifier (L1 from memory). Point the stick towards the stumps for the ramp/scoop shot. Point the stick in the direction you want the reverse sweep to go...

how to play switch hit played by KP or WARNER+dil scoop by DILSHAN+helicopter shot by MSD help someone i am using ps3 controller and please useful answer no pointless answers
With the unorthodox shot button you can play a reverse sweep (LB+right), sweep (LB+left) and a dilscoop (LB+up or down). No helicopters or switch hits as that would be very difficult to distinguish with the reverse sweep.

EDIT: Sub LB for L1 if you're using PS3

Won't it be different for this game considering the lack of licenses? They had a very good player creator in RLL2 but they didn't have CA or anything of the sort (I think) and had lots of Rugby League licenses, so there will probably be a system where you can play with the "real" players, not the default ones who look like they are in their 50s and going through a midlife crisis.

Shouldn't have to be too different I don't think, to stop people adding super players to there teams and to prevent both teams having to be completely equal the default ranked mode should be on disc teams with default stats (of course it's up to the user to link them up to their likeness).

Then if players want to play with their own custom teams with their own custom stats, super players etc, they can choose to do so unbalanced or balanced if they choose. All matchmaking options being separate of course.

I dunno, figuring this out seems hard, I liked the way it worked for rll2, you could choose to play against custom teams balanced or unbalanced.

Might have been asked already, but is the game also releasing on PS4?

Cause' it'd be a real shame if I won't be able to play this wonderful game on a PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread