Post your questions about the game here!

Might have been asked already, but is the game also releasing on PS4?

Cause' it'd be a real shame if I won't be able to play this wonderful game on a PS4.

Yes it will, some time in the future after the release on PS3/Xbox360.

Will this game release on PC windows XP?

the game will release for pc

whether it runs on xp dont know,but you can checkit by downloading ca nets if that runs its likely the full game will also run

since you said your pc is running xp im assuming its an old one in which case you should refer to the
hardware req
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...dated-2014-release-85683-495.html#post2651855
graphics card support Shader model 3
Dual core processor is recommended for smooth experience.

Ross did the sound guys there change the edges? I haven't had a go of the nets for a while but had a go before and they seem to sound more realistic - more of a "snick" sound than what they first were, which is great.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

@BigAntStudios (Ross) :If the proposal of "Big 3 in ICC" gets through. Will it have affect future iteration of the game ?

BTW Biggs for ICC President

Last edited:
It's a shame that BRAB has been banned. I know he's also the awful Pirate12 and probably made the account just to troll, but I thought he seemed like a normal poster enthusiastic for the game. It's a crying shame he had to make that account.

It's a shame that BRAB has been banned. I know he's also the awful Pirate12 and probably made the account just to troll, but I thought he seemed like a normal poster enthusiastic for the game. It's a crying shame he had to make that account.

If the game was out, he wouldn't have had to, so really there's only one person to blame...

Yes, that's right - Mike Fegan.

Users who are viewing this thread