Post your questions about the game here!

Really? I find the far cam is the most aesthetically pleasing and have thus never tried close cam. Maybe I should give it a shot... although I'm unconfident against spin as is.

find i can pick up the ball much quicker... seem to have more "time"... really enjoy it.

spin you seem to have to play even later... i'm lucky that typically the AI will have a backward point and an extra cover and i can reverse sweep either between them or finer to third man... when thy block that they usually leave a single to long off/long on.

still not overly comfortable, but can survive at least and get myself down the other end.

it's a long time since i played far cam but i have no impulse to go back.

find i can pick up the ball much quicker... seem to have more "time"... really enjoy it.

spin you seem to have to play even later... i'm lucky that typically the AI will have a backward point and an extra cover and i can reverse sweep either between them or finer to third man... when thy block that they usually leave a single to long off/long on.

still not overly comfortable, but can survive at least and get myself down the other end.

it's a long time since i played far cam but i have no impulse to go back.

I actually switched from Close Cam to Far Cam as I found I could play the spinners better and also place the ball better.

Why does spin seem so difficult to bat against?
I've never found spin nearly as difficult to face in real life :S

Ross, Players retire from cricket after some time mostly and are we able to see this in the career mode? If yes how are the new players assigned to fill the gaps of retiring players??

Sorry if this question was posted earlier!:facepalm

Why does spin seem so difficult to bat against?
I've never found spin nearly as difficult to face in real life :S

Its not that hard

Hit the nets and the practice match for a while

The average human reaction time is between 0.15 and 0.3 seconds and you need over a second to react?
BigAnt are trying to invigorate/re-invent the cricket genre and you want to go back to the way it was?

This is very good point and should not be changed and speed of bowler should be reduced a lot lets say (they are not able to ball express deliveries every ball already). What needs to be done is fielding need to be calmed and brought on to level of normal human reaction and then we have a very ideal game.

I had one question,

If I create custom teams and select players that I got from downloading teams from Academy will it cause any problem? Hope @blockerdave can answer it :)

My in-game players stats is not updating. Has anyone else faced this problem? I've been scoring 50s and hundreds with Batsmens very frequently in Casual matches but the stats do not change to refelct this. Same for career mode. Please help!

Is there any way to stop the part-timers & non part-timers from becoming the strike bowlers & strike bowlers not getting enough overs to bowl?

I tried close cam, and while it is easier its just too ugly for me. I wouldnt play the game at all if i had to look at that every time i batted. Its not as bad a pro mode I guess but its not good enough for me.

Is there any way to stop the part-timers & non part-timers from becoming the strike bowlers & strike bowlers not getting enough overs to bowl?

Apply the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread