Post your questions about the game here!

How do you enforce fielding restriction on AI because I changed fielding restrictions to only 2 outfielders allowed in one day during entire 50 overs but it only implies on me and not on AI they just take out like as many fielders as they like when ever they want.

Under recent law changes: that would be a six, so I hope not!

How will they vary the pace?

Down and left/right on the left stick before bowling gives you slower drift/flight and drift balls: while topspinners are quicker balls, although they don't spin. It might also be an optical illusion, but the flat drift ball also seems quicker than the standard drift and flight one.

Its really the first game to nail spin bowling past "one turns this way and the other the other way", which is nice. You can change up deliveries and pace without getting tonked around for not getting a bar in the green, which is pretty nice. The one spin thing they are missing is that leg spinners can't bowl a flipper: but its not so bad bearing in mind you have the topspinner and the slider which go straight...

Under recent law changes: that would be a six, so I hope not!
No it wouldn't. He was inside the rope before he jumped, so it's a catch. Unless there was another law change in the last few months.

This wouldn't be allowed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Down and left/right on the left stick before bowling gives you slower drift/flight and drift balls: while topspinners are quicker balls, although they don't spin. It might also be an optical illusion, but the flat drift ball also seems quicker than the standard drift and flight one.

mmm yeah ok I know that, but thats not really about varying the pace I dont think and certainly isnt something you can do in response to the batter charging you being as its a premeditated selection.

I think the RB and LB should work for spinners just like they do for pace. Its odd that it doesnt really. The change of pace is as important a tool for all bowlers.

This wouldn't be allowed:

Which is a shame, because it ruins the development of athleticism that has been a HUGE benefit to the spectator fun in cricket of these amazing kinda fielding events, making it more entertaining...

Yet another example of "mothering" cricket too much in the modern era...

How will they vary the pace?

Why up and left? Doesnt the batter step about 2 metres away from the bal?

If it's a spinner, and you bowl a shorter length top spinner, it will be faster than say a loopy spinner/drifter bowled with Triangle.

I meant to say up & right on left stick so the batsman moves towards the ball outside the off stump.

How do you see the maidens a bowler has bowled? None of the scorecards have it?

Also, how do you flick a ball to midwicket on front foot? It usually goes to mid on or square leg. Hittting to mid wicket seems quite impossible on front foot.

Sorry if the question has already been posted or answered, but I am new in this part of the forum.

When playing Cricket 07, I look the normal camera angles. However, in all the videos I have seen of Don Bradman 14 the camera angles are like in broadcast in the olden days. Is it possible to get the same camera angles as in Cricket 07. If so, can someone just post a screenshot to show what it looks like.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if the question has already been posted or answered, but I am new in this part of the forum.

When playing Cricket 07, I look the normal camera angles. However, in all the videos I have seen of Don Bradman 14 the camera angles are like in broadcast in the olden days. Is it possible to get the same camera angles as in Cricket 07. If so, can someone just post a screenshot to show what it looks like.

Thanks in advance.
there is only one broadcast camera, I agree its maybe a little too zoomed out but its okay.

Also, can you get a roster to sort out the names in the game, or not.

Sorry, if the question has already been posted or answered.........

I am having a major problem regarding my bowling in Career mode, even after bowling 150 odd overs, I haven't been able to bowl a single ball that would hit stumps to any RHB or LHB, this cut outs major wicket taking ability through Bowled or LBW.

Secondly, I am not able to update my teams through DBC Academy, as its giving error " DBC ACADEMY IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

I have tried to connect and update it several times, but without any success.
I am able to play online matches and also downloaded the patch released recently.

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks !!! :)

What type of bowler?

It's very easy to get it on the stumps. Bowl the same delivery three times, then change one thing and bowl that one?three?times. At the end of the over wait for the animation to swing around and show you the line of each delivery.

Think about what you did and what you ended up with and adjust.

If you have trouble with consistency then just deliver the same ball 6 times and see what that did.

On stump deliveries include,

Full length straight
Inswinger from outside off
Outswinger from outside leg
Full length straight Leg break

Almost any spin delivery aimed straight

Users who are viewing this thread