Post your questions about the game here!

After reading all these features and carrier mode..i certainly doubt whether this game release on pc or not ??

After reading all these features and carrier mode..i certainly doubt whether this game release on pc or not ??

It will release on pc but you wound need a controller to play. Keyboard and mouse aren't supported. So better save up for an xbox360 controller which i am told works really well on pc.

I think Big Ant Cricket will release just after ac13 so that it won't be a lose for them:yes

bad idea ... either you release in the same week or wait a few months so people can fill their wallets back up... ashes has the edge over them cuz of their release date so no point in competition now... BigAnt Cricket SHOULD and MUST be released as a successor to ashes 13... plus if they market more it'll do wonders as i always say...

In that case ba cricket must advertise its features and try to make it popular among the people before ac13 release
:D

bad idea ... either you release in the same week or wait a few months so people can fill their wallets back up... ashes has the edge over them cuz of their release date so no point in competition now... BigAnt Cricket SHOULD and MUST be released as a successor to ashes 13... plus if they market more it'll do wonders as i always say...

Traditionally PC games cost 60$...this game costs you 20$!

MR.Ross can we have autoplay for certain number of overs...in ea cricket 2007 we had autoplay for 5 overs,10 overs,20 overs..like that in ba cricket ??

Ross I was watching some cricket highlights(need cricket game now) and saw a great catch where one fielder drop the ball and a different fielder caught the ball. does this happen in your game. Also will we see a difference between a new ball and a older ball, how it acts and the look of the ball. Never seen a dirty old cricket ball with half it's seam gone in a cricket game before.:wave

Im sorry. PS3/Xbox 360 that was. But the 20$ price was just for PC?

I was talking about game prices in general in North America, not AC 13 specifically. But PS3/Xbox 360 versions for AC 13 are priced at 33 GBP at Amazon UK which is around USD 50 - still less than what a new PS3/Xbox 360 game would cost you in North America.

Ross!,getting License is really tough ,if so why?.
From top ten teams you could license key players rather than all! (May be asking too much)

Ross I was watching some cricket highlights(need cricket game now) and saw a great catch where one fielder drop the ball and a different fielder caught the ball. does this happen in your game. Also will we see a difference between a new ball and a older ball, how it acts and the look of the ball. Never seen a dirty old cricket ball with half it's seam gone in a cricket game before.:wave

i think it was said like we can roughen up the ball(yes we have the control to do it), so there would be some difference between old and new balls

Users who are viewing this thread