Post your questions about the game here!

will this also present in cricket game..if batsman dive to save his wicket

Attachments

• RugbyLeagueLive2_5.jpg
    RugbyLeagueLive2_5.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 75
Ross there should be an option to play in shorts, please.

Ross there should be an option to play in shorts, please.

Maybe for net sessions. Sleeveless tops and shorts would be a good idea.

will this also present in cricket game..if batsman dive to save his wicket

Yes. Ross said the mud is replaced by green grass stains. Also there is a sweat system.
More hair = More sweat? Idk :p

all the players that I am creating in the Academy are being labelled as "all rounders" is there any way to change that now or do we have to wait for future updates to address the issue???:)

According to the laws of cricket, no one is allowed to enter the field of play wearing shorts once the game starts ... :)

I have worn shorts before playing for my school team back in the day but only because I didn't have any kit.

I have worn shorts before playing for my school team back in the day but only because I didn't have any kit.

Normally thats not allowed. You also don't get to wear black shoes either. And if you dont have whites, you sit out. How did you get past that rule?

Guys this is not a fashion forum. Back on topic or you will all be doing PE in your underpants;)

all the players that I am creating in the Academy are being labelled as "all rounders" is there any way to change that now or do we have to wait for future updates to address the issue???:)

This. The same thing has been happening to me. But, maybe, it's their averages/runs scored/wickets taken that put in the classification?

For most players I create, even if they are batsmen who bowl part-time(a la Raina, Root, Dilshan) I make it so that their bowling averages are below 30, and for bowlers who can bat a bit(a la Ashwin, Broad, Johnson) I make it so that their batting averages are above 30. Maybe the game sees this and thinks that we're creating all-rounders instead of part-timers?

But, yes, there should be an option(if it's not present already) that gives us the power to change the player into the type we see fit.

Users who are viewing this thread