Post your questions about the game here!

if ross didnt announce his game, AC 13 will be released on Jun 21 st itself. 505 feels that BAC 14 is far better than AC 13 and thats why they have taken a big back step.

Anyway, off to work to formalise what's in the next Update to Cricket Academy.

Just add a disclaimer that you are requested not to create real player likeness and if someone does make it you are not responsible for it. All players are fictitious :D!

TBH... some of the players by members on the server look terrible anyway, very few look anything like the "real" players so I think BigAnt are just fine. However, if I was Umosay and Isaraffi I'd be checking my mailbox cause theirs are DAMN good... :lol

I'd be a lot more scared by the ECB than CA. Or are they waiting before bringing the big guns :p

Ross i personally want you not to reveal any features in the next update. And i really dont know their strategy to ask Ca to send you a private mail on the player resemblance, its just like accepting defeat without even the coin tossed. And please the once again request you to keep the mouth shut on the game features until your near release go for a stealth rather than all attack. And i dont know whether your marketing or pressurising the 505 brand ?

if ross didnt announce his game, AC 13 will be released on Jun 21 st itself. 505 feels that BAC 14 is far better than AC 13 and thats why they have taken a big back step.

No ashes was never going to release on time, competition or not. The dirty rotten buggers at 505 made a right royal mess of their game, now they are trying to ruin BAC. We will not be beaten. Ross is Our leader, we will die for the cause.

I almost want to see them take legal action just for kicks. No doubt they're all talk though, and Ross will call their bluff

No ashes was never going to release on time, competition or not. The dirty rotten buggers at 505 made a right royal mess of their game, now they are trying to ruin BAC. We will not be beaten. Ross is Our leader, we will die for the cause.

trying to ruin BAC? in what way?

my point was, AC 13 was just like a "just another cricket game" if ross didnt announce the existence of this game, they would have released the buggy AC13 and even we would have lived with it.

Well isnt the Big Bash owned by CA? Thats what worries me, as if Ross has obtained the license for Big Bash, he really cant have any bad blood with CA. However, the flip side of this would be, if Ross does have the license for BigBash, it really doesnt matter if we are able to create Aussie player likeness in the academy, since the game would most likely have all these players

HEY ROSS,
this is my first question but i have read all ur replies.Good to know ur so frequent with the answers:clap .PLZ tell me if we will be able to run this game in a all-in-one destop pc ,because in that a external Graphic card cant be instered
PLZ REPLY

Hello Big Ant..,
I just have a couple of questions here...
=> Are there any licensed teams in the game ?
=> Is it possible that we can choose a specific bowling action for a bowler. For example wrong foot action or a normal run up. I mean you can have 5 or 6 actions from which we can choose.
=> Also is it possible to assign certain specific traits to players. for ex not everyone plays the helicopter shot or those unorthodox shots behind the wicket.

Thanks for developing the game ... It looks absolutely mind blowing..
respect for you guys :thumbs

just read the page no 254, shocked to see that, :noway :noway 505 wont release a good game and they wont let others release as well?:eek: :eek:

If I was Ross, I would've played an upper cut to their beamer, by renaming players as Stooart Brod and Yousoof Pattan... They can't write letters to you now..... :p

Users who are viewing this thread