Post your questions about the game here!

I would love to be in the Ross' shoes at this moment. They have pretty much finished the game and are satisfied with it. Now they are just fine tuning the minor niggles, optimizing the engine/AI and adding a few more surprises for us to find out in the game. Absolutely perfect position to be in when entering a new genre.:thumbs

----------

Ross!!! are you alright buddy? We are used to seeing you online on PC 22 hours a day that your current absence is making us think either something is wrong or you are busy preparing a surprise for us all ;).

Or your missus finally got hold of your phone and smashed it to pieces.

;)

Still, a deserter is a deserter. Birthday or no birthday. :p

Ross, Col. is summoning you for your court marshall.

If you can arrange 2 monitors then they will provide you , one monitor for fielder camera and other for running camera, Its 2013 :P

dude, u get me wrong, as u know nowadays TV broadcast dont show both views, they only show fielder getting the ball... so i wants to know how this will be manage in game?
through a small windows at side of screen or at bottom (as introduced in ICC T20 worldcup)
or may be manged by some type of HUD....

Ross please answer....

I'll rather see the ball in action on the big screen and players running between the wickets in a smaller screen. This would be ideal but some people may like it other way around so they should put a option of switching between the two.

I would love to be in the Ross' shoes at this moment. They have pretty much finished the game and are satisfied with it. Now they are just fine tuning the minor niggles, optimizing the engine/AI and adding a few more surprises for us to find out in the game. Absolutely perfect position to be in when entering a new genre.:thumbs

----------

Ross!!! are you alright buddy? We are used to seeing you online on PC 22 hours a day that your current absence is making us think either something is wrong or you are busy preparing a surprise for us all ;).

Or your missus finally got hold of your phone and smashed it to pieces.

;)

i don't know how many posts I made yesterday but it was more than a few :)

Is there anyway 2 add promotion and relegation 2 leagues in ca like in the county championship between division 1 and 2

As Ross has previously said that we control the reviews (correct me if I'm wrong), does that count for when we are bowling and batting, or all the time. For example, when we simulate fielding or waiting to bat in career, will AI use a review, or both, so we can't review a howler?
Also, if we are feeling like Shane Watson and waste a review, does this count against us in future

I feel like I'm getting into the "stop asking stupid questions" category but, are there any features for dual monitors? For example, you could have the gameplay on one screen and the stats on another? I don't even have dual monitors (any more :( ) but I just think it'd be a cool idea.

No support for dual monitors, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread