Post your questions about the game here!

So when can we expect CA with net practice ? This friday or will have to wait a bit ?

Ross said He was waiting for the license to get clear right ?? then why not CA with nets this friday ? Any explanation, i don't mean to be rude just need to know why ?

But we are getting a CA update this Friday right?

Ross said 100% this week. The CA bug was holding back the full press release. Obviously they've fixed the bug now. Maybe even before Friday?

----------

Ross said He was waiting for the license to get clear right ?? then why not CA with nets this friday ? Any explanation, i don't mean to be rude just need to know why ?

I think it was a CA bug more than the licences holding things back, as he wants to release everything together (or close by).

Ross has never said anything about nets though.

But we are getting a CA update this Friday right?

Last we heard the issue is fixed but in QA. We'll get the update but have to be patient

Ross and team has just blown the socks off everyone.

Do not expect nets in CA. Ross has never said anything about it. Last time he mentioned nets, he said they will include it if ashes decides to release ashes 2013 early unfinished. Since ashes is officially delayed to novemeber, as long as BA releasing before that, i do not expence Nets to be therein CA.

This is correct ^^^

A small question, not saying that any more licenses are needed, but is Don Bradman's likeness the only licensed thing (in terms of players and teams) in this game?

Whoa!!! Just opened the Big Ant forum and it read Don Bradman Cricket14. Thought I opened something wrong by mistake. This is simply amazing! :clap :clap :clap.

Now just can't wait for the CA update. Any news on that Ross?

Friday, straight after the weekly bug report ;)

I had guessed correctly name of the title as don bradman....check my previous post...i cracked it earlier....Thanks ross for naming don bradman...i really admire him.........

Users who are viewing this thread