Post your questions about the game here!

I think I'm sort of mistaken. Is DBC 14' going to be more costly than GTA 5? Seriously? $98 (U.S. or AUS)?
You are. GTA V is $108 at the same retailer DBC14 is $98 at - it's Australian pricing from Australia's most expensive games retailer, ignore it.

It will be whatever the standard price that is paid for a game locally wherever you are - thanks!

So take a look how much new major games cost where you live and expect about the same.

You are. GTA V is $108 at the same retailer DBC14 is $98 at - it's Australian pricing from Australia's most expensive games retailer, ignore it.

So take a look how much new major games cost where you live and expect about the same.

Thank you so much, Matt. I missed the last statement. :cheers

I hope I don't have to pay much more than 5,000 Pak Rupees for this baby. I got the money but Mrs will never understand the sanity of this purchase. ;)

Cricket Acadamy: Am I going to transfer the data from my pc to my ps3 or can I download it straight to my ps3?
I love umpiring management. Simon Taufel and Dicky Bird should get 4 out of 5 decisions right and Darryl Hair should get 1 out of 5 decisions right!! Rudi Koertzen is a 2 out of 5 umpire and Steve Bucknor a 3 out of 5 decisions right - umpire.

Cricket Acadamy: Am I going to transfer the data from my pc to my ps3 or can I download it straight to my ps3?

Straight to your ps3! The creations are saved on a central server.

I love umpiring management. Simon Taufel and Dicky Bird should get 4 out of 5 decisions right and Darryl Hair should get 1 out of 5 decisions right!! Rudi Koertzen is a 2 out of 5 umpire and Steve Bucknor a 3 out of 5 decisions right - umpire.

I dont think you can assign attributes to the umpires in CA!! Or can you??

Hi my apologies if these questions have already been answered. But i have a few questions:

1) Also can a player get injured in a match and be ruled out of for certain amount of games or entire series?

2) If a batsman gets injured would he be able to retire hurt and come back at a latter stage of the innings if possible?

3) Will there be fielding substitutes?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but can someone confirm the PC version will be on Steam?

You NEVER have to pay full EB price. I almost always buy from EB games because they have a 7 day return policy if you don't like the game, but I price match with JB which is normally cheaper.

Big W are usually the cheapest when they stock games, I usually buy from them when I can't be bothered waiting for an import.

So $60 for usa...if it gets released here.

And release day delivery!!:D

None of those responses answered the question of is it going to be on Steam or not when it is released?

Nobody knows, Steve. Nobody. We'll find out when it's officially announced and a release date is known.

Users who are viewing this thread