Post your questions about the game here!

You have multiple camera options regardless of the mode of play.

EXCITING and when you are going to release a list of countries where the game is available what about UAE, Ireland and Pakistan, will the DBC 14 be available for sale in these countries ?? Thanks a lot and really appreciate your feedback.. Best Wishes and we trust in Big Ant Studios.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if I make a bunch of players and a couple of teams in the Creation Academy on my pc, would I be able to transfer these to my xbox 360 when the full game comes out? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find it anywhere

Hey guys, I was wondering if I make a bunch of players and a couple of teams in the Creation Academy on my pc, would I be able to transfer these to my xbox 360 when the full game comes out? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find it anywhere

It is automatically saved in your account, just login with your CA account and then you should get in the Xbox 360 :cheers

Probably a very stupid question, but how will ps3 users be able to download all the teams/players people have created? I don't really understand how it all works!

Probably a very stupid question, but how will ps3 users be able to download all the teams/players people have created? I don't really understand how it all works!

Cricket Academy (CA) will be in the game, as well as a standalone PC app. everything anyone shares, no matter on what platform, will be available to download on any platform in CA so you would just go into CA in the game and download what you like

I dont know if this has been asked but if we are a wicketkeeper do we have pro camera angle for that to

Hi all, just a few questions, will the AI use realistic bowler rotation? For example, will the AI open with spinners in 20/20 games and end with quicks bowling yorkers/slower balls? Will the AI captain take off a bowler if he is going for too many runs and will the AI vary the amount of overs a bowler bowls during a spell? As in previous games bowlers bowled a set number of overs in each game, making the match predictable. Cheers :cheers

@Ross

Are you still trying to find out and remove -easy way shots / wickets- thing from the game or have you found no such thing till now ?

Hi all, just a few questions, will the AI use realistic bowler rotation? For example, will the AI open with spinners in 20/20 games and end with quicks bowling yorkers/slower balls? Will the AI captain take off a bowler if he is going for too many runs and will the AI vary the amount of overs a bowler bowls during a spell? As in previous games bowlers bowled a set number of overs in each game, making the match predictable. Cheers :cheers

Ross did mention that AI has been designed "to keep you on your toes". :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread