Post your questions about the game here!

You are lucky to get to know this late as wait for this game is killing who have been following since months.

You are lucky to get to know this late as wait for this game is killing who have been following since months.

absolutely. i have been reading this forum i think less than 3 months, and only signed up/commenting a few weeks and i am about 300% too excited/impatient for the game to release.

and some of the most patient guys on here have known about this game since last year!!! don't know how they do it. (other than having a life...)

The replayability of this game would be worth for such long await, every rpg or fps finishes in a week or so but quality sports games like fifa, nba 2k keeps us engaged.

Stadium Features

Hey Guys, I dont know if anyone has asked this before and got an answer (as i couldnt find it on the forum), so im gonna ask it. Are all the stadiums of the same size, the ground circular in shape?? Because in real, stadiums are of different size and even shape like most English stadiums are not exactly circular. Sometimes one side of the ground has much shorter boundary compared to the other, has this been captured in the game? Just curious. :)

Hi guys, i have a question about online. Will there be a mode where you can have a big 22 player match and each online person controls there own player. As long as no-one quits half way through...that could be really fun

What are your thoughts on the AFL Live 2 trailer Rosco?
It's just hilarious.
isn9qQ0.jpg

Gotta love that crowd animation.
gNvT0Oo.jpg

AFL Live 2 Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread