Post your questions about the game here!

Not for me thanks, Snowy?

Have you included the new rule in test cricket of resetting the reviews after 80 overs. And will "obstructing the field" come into play?

Have you included the new rule in test cricket of resetting the reviews after 80 overs. And will "obstructing the field" come into play?

Download the Cricket Academy. It shows that resetting reviews is in.

There have been 4 'obstructing the fields' in ODI history and you can probably count on your fingers how many times it has happened in test cricket. I imagine it wouldn't be the biggest priority for Big Ant...

Can we walk down the pitch and tap it with our bat? Can we remove the bail and mark our guard? Can we spin the bat in our hands like Alec Stewart used to do? Can we stop the bowler mid-run and pretend to swat at a fly? Can we remove our gloves and carry them when we are the non-striker? Can we hit the ball into the umpire? Can we hit the ball into a pigeon to make it pass away? Can we change equipment mid-innings?

Lol jkz. Serious question though:

When we reach 50/100/150 etc....is there the same cut scene or are there several?

was one of the cool things ross alluded to in .99b of CA, that we can set Bradman Museum to be the ball company? i think before it was only big ant?

was one of the cool things ross alluded to in .99b of CA, that we can set Bradman Museum to be the ball company? i think before it was only big ant?

HBK was talking it up... big time... more than I thought he should actually. I have had words and we have talked about a screenshot showing him getting beaned as compensation for over-selling the stuff in .99b

Can we walk down the pitch and tap it with our bat? Can we remove the bail and mark our guard?
Can we spin the bat in our hands like Alec Stewart used to do?
Can we stop the bowler mid-run and pretend to swat at a fly?
Can we change equipment mid-innings?

All would be fun to do. Hope at least some of them get implemented in the next iteration at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread