Post your questions about the game here!

It's almost 9:00 PM in Melbourne , New info ? come on Guys.......
Someone uploaded video of this event????

It's right there in the most active thread of this forum. Are you sitting here all this while just refreshing this one thread?

Impressed with most of the playsession videos except the dilscoop video and the ball marker showing up even during fielding also. In the dilscoop video, I don't think Matt had got any contact with the ball but still it goes over the slip fielders for a four.... in another video of showing a slip catch, when they check the hotspot there doesn't seem to be any definitive edge shown in hotspot.....

Last edited:
Never seen such a good action for spin bowlers in any cricket game till date.... great work there.... :cheers :cheers

Impressed with most of the playsession videos expect the dilscoop video and the ball marker showing up even during fielding also. In the dilscoop video, I don't think Matt had got any contact with the ball but still it goes over the slip fielders for a four.... in another video of showing a slip catch, when they check the hotspot there doesn't seem to be any definitive edge shown in hotspot.....

Both those errors were most likely due to the fact they were accidentially using an old build of the game. Higher quality footage of a private session after the event should be up and viewable in the next 6 hours or so.

I have observed (except for one video) that the batsmen haven't been tapping their bat on the pitch when preparing to face the delivery. Is tapping a manual thing or this is an error of the older build?

====

Btw the video by the Apocalypse Game is quite impressive. If the stadium in it is Karachi, which I believe it is, its a fine work. Love the little changes made over the real one. My initial fear was that Big Ant would completely improvise on the real stadiums but now I see only the minor changes have been made due to lack of licenses. So ... bring it on BA. I am getting a itch on my palms to play this game.

Last edited:
^^^ aware that you were so eager for ashes 13, but yes this one is really worth to get an initial insight of our dream cricket game! Efforts and thought processing behind the design is well reflecting in every feature being shown on videos. Bugs or no bugs, am also going for it to acknowledge BA's hard innovative efforts!

Is there some celebration option after scoring 100 or 200 or taking 5 wicket haul or something like that??
Pressing different buttons to do different celebrations just like in FIFA 14?

Can i play a full domestic season with team. And can we bowl a cross-seam delivery?

^ I wouldn't bet on that. Also, I don't think those rules will stay for long.

Users who are viewing this thread