Post your questions about the game here!

EB Still had the Ashes 2013 coming June 21st boxes all the way up until last week, they can only go on what they've been told.

Various places have 6 December while others have 2014 TBA. I think November's out of the picture but I don't know for sure, not 100%

There is so much confusion on the release dates can not believe any of it.:( So I am the one who stopped thinking about the dates. When it will be out , Its out. :yes Atleast I know in case of DBC 14 I have no doubt I will enjoy the game after seeing all those videos. :D

Comparison.PNG

or they might want to relive the glory days... of which against the Poms there are just so many :p

ps: the competition is heating up - from the EB Xmas Catalogue

attachment.php

So it means that DBC will come out around after 3rd Ashes Test.......is this a Hint ???

EB Still had the Ashes 2013 coming June 21st boxes all the way up until last week, they can only go on what they've been told.

Various places have 6 December while others have 2014 TBA. I think November's out of the picture but I don't know for sure, not 100%

presumably you have a contingency for if they release Nov or early Dec?

presumably you have a contingency for if they release Nov or early Dec?

I think BA is following the same marketing strategy as i saw in a movie called 'SYRUP'.. create intrigue about a product, show off the product, create scarcity and then push supplies with all might.. we are not talking about millions anymore, this is an even bigger game..:rolleyes

Quick query, with the tour creator, can you create a tour for say England to play warm-up matches against local state teams (e.g WA) but play as the state team rather than the team you have created the tour for....and then during that your play as the opposition test team (e.g Australia)?

Quick query, with the tour creator, can you create a tour for say England to play warm-up matches against local state teams (e.g WA) but play as the state team rather than the team you have created the tour for....and then during that your play as the opposition test team (e.g Australia)?

Is it me or did your question actually feel like

moving-spiral-illusion-500.gif

:p

ps: the competition is heating up - from the EB Xmas Catalogue

116119d1384326307-don-bradman-cricket-14-q-thread-eb-xmas-crop.jpg
Not sure what's more optimistic, listing 4 platforms for release or 'Nov' - don't see either happening. I also like how covered up Clarke is by the (still 2013) logo for the game, while Bradman sits pride of place. Certainly right about who wins in the shelf test.

At this point, the only date worth wondering about is how many days before the end of November they announce missing November. They've been fairly consistent with the 2 days thing so far, though I wonder if they'd bother bringing attention to themselves again just for a delay.

Does Bradman being in the catalogue mean I won't get puzzled looks if I go into my local EB to preorder?

Is it me or did your question actually feel like

moving-spiral-illusion-500.gif

:p

OUCH! MY EYES!

His question actually did make sense, can someone host the touring nation is what I think the question is - and I can't remember! It is a good idea and I'll certainly put it on the list for a later patch if you can't.

Anyway, MikeM's on Holidays so perhaps you can answer HBK?

----------

Not sure what's more optimistic, listing 4 platforms for release or 'Nov' - don't see either happening. I also like how covered up Clarke is by the (still 2013) logo for the game, while Bradman sits pride of place. Certainly right about who wins in the shelf test.

At this point, the only date worth wondering about is how many days before the end of November they announce missing November. They've been fairly consistent with the 2 days thing so far, though I wonder if they'd bother bringing attention to themselves again just for a delay.

Does Bradman being in the catalogue mean I won't get puzzled looks if I go into my local EB to preorder?

If it comes out for the Wii U (ever) then I am buying it, it will be a collectors item. I'm the only one I know with a Wii U... even the judges in the GDAA Game Awards had to borrow a Wii U to judge a game!

OUCH! MY EYES!

His question actually did make sense, can someone host the touring nation is what I think the question is - and I can't remember! It is a good idea and I'll certainly put it on the list for a later patch if you can't.

Anyway, MikeM's on Holidays so perhaps you can answer HBK?!

it's a great idea. obviously i've never played the game, but my impression when playing around in CA - and i can't remember off the top of my head what exactly gave me the impression - was that you couldn't.

it's a great idea. obviously i've never played the game, but my impression when playing around in CA - and i can't remember off the top of my head what exactly gave me the impression - was that you couldn't.

It's one of those rare moments where someone says something reasonably obvious that we may well have just overlooked (I cant be sure though, hopefully HBK can confirm).

Users who are viewing this thread