Post your questions about the game here!

I know this has been may have been asked many time before but just so I know. Will the teams be ready to download on release day.
Also will the England teams be separate like if I download the England T20 squad will it be call England T20 as otherwise I will have loads of teams called England.

Yes they will be. If you haven't already (and if you're able to), download the Cricket Academy Beta and have a look around the online community section to see what has been created. Everything that has been uploaded can be downloaded Day 1 to console.

Each team can have a max of 30 players in the squad. From that you can have a default Test, default ODI and default T20 line-up (or you can pick and choose from the 30 players to come up with the XI). Of course, you can customise the 30 player squad. So the 30 man squad in most cases should be able to cover all 3 formats of the game (there might be 1 or 2 fringe players in the case of England that would miss out given the squad size restriction)

I know this has been may have been asked many time before but just so I know. Will the teams be ready to download on release day.
Also will the England teams be separate like if I download the England T20 squad will it be call England T20 as otherwise I will have loads of teams called England.

Adding on to what Snowy mentioned above, take a look at the following post and the posts thereafter on how to get the latest and greatest teams...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-skilling-complete-86402-33.html#post2708955

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE this thread?

Can we please make jokes about urine filled boxes again ensuring that we keep them close to the knuckle but not too far?

Ross, My PS3 is one of those 8 gig portable ones, will that cause a problem with not having enough space on the hardrive to store the game??

Should i start investigating ways of increasing my hard drive??

before anyone gets on me it was a bday present from the wife who has no idea what 8 gig even means, in retrospect i wish she didnt surprise me and told me so i couldve got her to spend the extra 50 bucks to get the bigger hard drive..... i wouldnt dare say that to her though and get called a ungrateful so and so....

Last edited:
We should be fine on any PlayStation3, Sony test the game on all versions.

sorry Ross, its more about how much hard drive space is expected a 20 year career may take up

i shouldve been more clear sorry brother....

----------

but thats good to know that it will 100% work, just may need to get a bigger hard drive if i want my career to go longer than 6 years!!

You'll be fine, we have really compressed stuff down. Even the CA save files are reasonably small considering the number of players in there.

before anyone gets on me it was a bday present from the wife who has no idea what 8 gig even means, in retrospect i wish she didnt surprise me and told me so i couldve got her to spend the extra 50 bucks to get the bigger hard drive..... i wouldnt dare say that to her though and get called a ungrateful so and so....

You think you were unlucky getting a PS3 with a small hard drive... A couple of years ago my girlfriend bought me the Kinect for my b'day :/

Do you know how hard it is to feign happiness when you receive a Kinect?...

Last edited:
You think you were unlucky getting a PS3 with a small hard drive... A couple of years ago my girlfriend bought me the Kinect for my b'day :/

Do you know how hard it is to feign happiness when you receive a Kinect?...

Well that depends. If you have an Xbox360 then at least it works, if you get an Kinect and the only thing you own is a PS3...well then that could be quite a challenge!

Well that depends. If you have an Xbox360 then at least it works, if you get an Kinect and the only thing you own is a PS3...well then that could be quite a challenge!

It provides the same level of enjoyment regardless of which console you plug it into.

1. How will statistics change? I mean will they start from zero or continue from real life stats?
2. Will there be a super over in case of a tie?
3. Are we able to add custom match types to series mode (Eg- maybe 30 over match series of 3)

Thank You

1. How will statistics change? I mean will they start from zero or continue from real life stats?
2. Will there be a super over in case of a tie?
3. Are we able to add custom match types to series mode (Eg- maybe 30 over match series of 3)

Thank You

I suggest if possible to download CA and have a play. All the answers to your questions are there.

Users who are viewing this thread