Post your questions about the game here!

Although you don't realise it, that is exactly what the tv broadcast camera does. It focuses on the bowler and then zooms in.

Try the far bowling or batting cameras, they seem to be decent views.

Think it would be better if the broadcast camera for was a static camera showing both players. Far bowling is no good for the batsmen as it makes it hard to judge the ball landing in a short amount of time. As i said before Batting camera is no use for the person bowling as its a reverse camera.

In career i'm playing in my saturday team which i swapped out the worst english side for.. As i've put no stats for my team, during career the score/wickets they get don't get added onto the individual as months into the season still 0 for everything :( are they meant to add on?

I get some turn, but hardly noticeable. Also, my RPM fails to go higher than 450 no matter what I try. My controller slipped out of my hand once and through all the grabbing and kicking to regain control I managed to get 640RPM. Needless to say the ball LITERALLY went into the car park it was that wide. I nearly took out one of my fielders...

I have managed to get 2000 RPM with international-quality players, but I fail to see the turn that reflects the efforts put in. Maybe it was the pitch or something else, but at 2000 RPM, the ball should have turned even on Australian pitches.

P.S: To Big Ant Studios and Ross: I admire the RPM introduction; it was a v.good idea. But please, also consider showing the "speed" for spinners. Because the speed at which the spinners bowl is of crucial importance. In T20, spinners usually bowl flatter and quicker, while slower bowling can deceive batsmen. It would be good to see how quickly we're actually bowling in the game.

Dbc 14 players

Hey guys! Like a lot of people I want the game. My final exam is tomorrow so after that the first place ill go is to the gamestore :) I only have one issue. That is that all of a sudden the wifi on my ps3 isn't working and it can't connect wirelessly or through wired connection. I don't care much about online play but the one thing I care about is the updated players which we can download. I REALLY want to update them but I cant. So is there another way to download the players like through the computer or something? And are the default players good enough? I really want the original players...

Hi I've followed the forum on and off but should get the game in the UK tomorrow. My question is, I remember there being an issue with downloading the "get best" from the academy which led to non bowlers or even reserve wicket keepers bowling overs (Peter Forrest was one example) while numbers 10 and 11 seemed to bat as well as Lara. So, is there a work around for this?
Is the thread which talks about linked players and downloading teams individually the fix for this?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread