Post your questions about the game here!

Different difficulty settings for batting and bowling

Is it possible to have different difficulty levels for batting and bowling during a game? E.g. Amateur for batting and Pro for bowling?

I just got the game and am starting to get the grip of batting on amateur (switched to pro and my footwork was all messed up), whereas bowling on amateur was way too easy and the AI batting was quite lousy. I made 79 in a T20 match and bowled out the AI for 58.

Is it possible to have different difficulty levels for batting and bowling during a game? E.g. Amateur for batting and Pro for bowling?

I just got the game and am starting to get the grip of batting on amateur (switched to pro and my footwork was all messed up), whereas bowling on amateur was way too easy and the AI batting was quite lousy. I made 79 in a T20 match and bowled out the AI for 58.

If you create a custom match type and play casually, or if you play competition mode then yes you can change the difficulty settings at any time by saving and exiting, and pressing "X" to change match settings in the screen where you choose sides.

The next main thing I would be interested is Patch#2 notes...Wanna see the issues solved and considered to be resolved....

Last edited:
Line and length by animation detection?

I was practicing at the nets and saw that the bowling machine changes it's face slightly ( the machine would cock its release barrel slight right or left ) giving me an indication of which side the ball would land about a second before the delivery, is there such a mechanism in game or as a feature to be added later where we could observe the release action ( angle at point of delivery ) to get the line a second earlier and judge the length a bit later. Might solve the premeditation problem and looks more realistic :) . Maybe pause the frame a second to make user see the delivery point and estimate line and length ?

Loving the game :) finally making some 50-80 scores and batting with pro cam :). Also it's pretty annoying how the pro cam view on runners end, the batsman keeps shaking head during run up of bowler. Please fix this :( might get a headache if I play with a defensive minded partner.

Now time for some questions : (1) what is the use of aggressive ground shot ? As well timed shots only using analog sticks go for four and the batsman does not get fatigued. (2) how to play the fine leg glance ( ball should go where legslip would pe present ), pretty popular shot (3) when I bowl can I make the keeper stump ?

Hey Big Ant Team, any update on when this game will be available for PRE ORDER on pc platform ?

Please respond. :thumbs

Game

I have created my own player in the game,how do i get him to play online?

I just became a 'regular member' in county cricket after 'expecting selection' for about 6 matches. The only thing is I haven't chosen a team or played a match yet.

So what does 'regular member' actually mean?

----------

I was practicing at the nets and saw that the bowling machine changes it's face slightly ( the machine would cock its release barrel slight right or left ) giving me an indication of which side the ball would land about a second before the delivery, is there such a mechanism in game or as a feature to be added later where we could observe the release action ( angle at point of delivery ) to get the line a second earlier and judge the length a bit later.

Longest sentence I have ever seen. What's that; 85 words?!

I completely agree that there needs to be a fraction more time to read the delivery though, and it looks like BA are potentially working on that.

(3) when I bowl can I make the keeper stump ?

I pretty sure you can't, he just does it if the batsman is out of his crease. There are times when I really want them to have a crack but they just stand there. I assume it's because the batsman is safe.

guys why does confidence in career mode not carry over from match to match? surely being in form is something that must happen

Hi,

Do we have option to enable Batting/Bowling power play?

I have edited the Team Uniform in DB Academy, but its not reflecting in the career mode! but Field editing is reflecting in career mode!

Any help/suggestion or information are appreciated!

Thank you!
Prabhu :thumbs

new cricket academy mods

Hi guys I just wanted to see if anybody has an idea if we will b able to download modded teams onto the console from the upcoming cricket academy update for the pc. If yes it would take this already great game to another level.

Users who are viewing this thread