Post your questions about the game here!

Quick question, how can i remove/skip the startup logos/screens for the pc version?
I'm not aware of any way to do this. It would be great to be able to remove them though as it would save quite a bit of time when having to quit/load the game when checking on mods etc.

Damn I found the best message to quote but it turned out it was 80 pages ago...

Quick question, how can i remove/skip the startup logos/screens for the pc version?

Accept an online game invite to skip the final Ant logo... [HASHTAG]#protip[/HASHTAG]

quantum-qhm-7468-2v-400x400-imadh7puv2zmewwb.jpeg

I am not unable to the game with this controller. Will this support the game??

Hi All,

I have started the career mode , while i was selected for International matches i have noticed that the Squad and line ups are not correct,i have edited from DON BRADMAN ACADEMY -> TEAM MANAGEMENT.

But still it is not reflecting during matches,even when new match is played .

When i start again with fresh player and new career mode its getting reflected,but the existing career mode player is not getting updated with new squads.

Any ideas how to reflect it with out restarting career.
same problem i have...

What governs the player's automatic movement when playing shots?

In the same over I just had three good-length pace deliveries aimed around middle stump all from over the stumps. All the same pace, no real movement. For each ball I attempted a back foot leg side shot (LS - Down, RS - Left). The analogue sticks were beautifully straight in those positions and the LS placement was premeditated, so only the RS was moved to play the shot. Here's how it went:

Ball 1 - Player walked right across the stumps, from leg to off. Ball was called wide, incidentally (though I reckon if the player hadn't moved, it would have been hit.)
Ball 2 - Player doesn't move, ball hit, runs scored.
Ball 3 - Player decides to talk a walk to leg side (away from the ball) and is comprehensively bowled. I get angry.

This seems to happen a lot when playing off the back foot, not with the front foot. Is it just me? Am I doing something very wrong? If I was manually moving the LS I would understand, but I'm not, and it's very annoying and makes playing off the back foot even less desirable.

Pro.

It's happened again since this morning, the player walked from leg-to-off (and ended-up walking passed the ball), even though I was pointing straight down on the LS.

And just again.

I think I'm going to stop playing off the back foot from now on.

I have always felt, probably totally inaccurately, that pro isnt as responsive. We know Amatuer, does the foot movement by itself, but i agree pro can feel a little unresponsive at times.
We may imagine it though

I'm not aware of any way to do this. It would be great to be able to remove them though as it would save quite a bit of time when having to quit/load the game when checking on mods etc.
They're disguised load times, can't be skipped.

Users who are viewing this thread