<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

This is great news guys.

Thanks so much in advance:banana2

Good luck lads...know you guys for quite a long time through my psn...and i am sure you both will do well...if you need any help do let me know.:D

I know you guys probably won't know until you get the game, but do you think you will be able to change the Eng and Aus squads to get rid of players like Mahmood and replace with Lumb e.g.

Also they have said there will be no Eng and Aus players in the fake IPL, do you think you will be able to rectify this also.

Sorry if you don't know yet, it just annoys me when our editing options are limited.

Looking forward to this, but I will get the platinum trophy first, as once you use an outside roster file, the trophies are disabled.

Won't take that long though, the platinum trophy on AC09 was a joke, got it in 3 days.

You really sure about that? I think its upto the developers to include protection like that. I could have sworn I earned trophies on A09 after I copied Divi's roster save file. Just to be sure I'll go for a bowling practice trophy tomorrow since I haven't earned that yet.

You sir, just convinced me to preorder the game.

Thank you!

It probably won't arrive in Japan until the end of the month though, so feel free to take your time perfecting the file (sorry everyone else).

Looking forward to this, but I will get the platinum trophy first, as once you use an outside roster file, the trophies are disabled.

Won't take that long though, the platinum trophy on AC09 was a joke, got it in 3 days.

you have the option of only replacing the player names, leaving the trophies untouched.

exprezzo added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

special thanks to Divadinho and CCCakumbra once again :hpraise

Fantastic news :banana2 This will save me many hours (of going to cricinfo) and finding the correct names of players from the sub-continent! Just two questions, this is for PS3 isn't it and how will we be able to get the file in the game?

oh well then that seems simple enough my bank number is 0 ..... oh wait a min its a joke ;) seriously how do u do it lol

I know you guys probably won't know until you get the game, but do you think you will be able to change the Eng and Aus squads to get rid of players like Mahmood and replace with Lumb e.g.

Also they have said there will be no Eng and Aus players in the fake IPL, do you think you will be able to rectify this also.

Sorry if you don't know yet, it just annoys me when our editing options are limited.

It has been confirmed again that you can not edit the England and Australian players individually :mad:

Athough we will have all the players not in the game created and placed in the relevant team.

Also thanks for all or your interest guys. I am really looking forward to this

:happy

CCCakumbra added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

oh well then that seems simple enough my bank number is 0 ..... oh wait a min its a joke ;) seriously how do u do it lol

Yes guys, this is for PS3 only!

David takes to do with all of that. He will know exactly and will post instructions closer to the time because pesonally, I do not know.:doh

I'll post up instructions sooner to the release date. Shouldn't be much more than a mere copy and paste from my old thread, whilst changing some file names.

Thanks Colly, appreciate it loads.

Cheers to everybody else who is anticipating this release! Pre-ordering in about an hour.

The roster transfer is easy, just put it on a flash drive and put that into your ps3

I'll post up instructions sooner to the release date. Shouldn't be much more than a mere copy and paste from my old thread, whilst changing some file names.

Thanks Colly, appreciate it loads.

Cheers to everybody else who is anticipating this release! Pre-ordering in about an hour.

will ypu do this for the xbox aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread