<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

Whats wrong with abit of good old fashion hard work?!
Spending hours on wikipedia getting the canadian/burmuda player names is great fun!! :facepalm
I have both consoles to be fair and i would get it on ps3 but i have to justify my live subscription, so xbox for me. Plus i dont have a bluetooth device so i cant talk when playing on ps3.

Am guessing all these changes will only apply to offline play?

Ofcourse, just like last time you cannot use edited names online. Whats the point of licensing then?

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Will it cost any money to get this roster?

No and Im quite sure it would be illegal for them to charge for it if they tried.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Whats wrong with abit of good old fashion hard work?!
Spending hours on wikipedia getting the canadian/burmuda player names is great fun!! :facepalm
I have both consoles to be fair and i would get it on ps3 but i have to justify my live subscription, so xbox for me. Plus i dont have a bluetooth device so i cant talk when playing on ps3.

I have both as well, but I never got the Live subscription, tweaking rip off.

360 just sitting there, should probably sell it

Will these roster changes made by Divadinho include any changes that you couldn't do on the 360 version, albeit more slowly and tediously?

nope, you can do the same changes, we just have the luxury of using his file and not having to do the grunt work :)

That's rather pleasing to hear, since I'll be playing the 360 version if any. I know that on Ashes 09 the PC users could edit a lot more but narrowminded Codemasters forgot PC users :(

That's rather pleasing to hear, since I'll be playing the 360 version if any. I know that on Ashes 09 the PC users could edit a lot more but narrowminded Codemasters forgot PC users :(

Not narrow minded, just sensible.

Users who are viewing this thread