<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

Sorry for no updates guy's, having trouble getting on the site. A huge thanks to hMarka for answering most of the questions asked and I agree with his answers. No price required for this file, that would be stupid. Just the acknowledgment and success it creates is enough to satisfy me.

Just a quick question for CCCakumbra and Divadinho. You've mentioned you will be able to update the Eng and Aus squads.

I presume you will be doing this by using created players because you can't edit licensed players, do you know if you can definately import these created players into the licensed squads.

Also last year (AC09) I had trouble creating players realistically because the abilities you could give players was restricted, if you wanted to create a good allrounder then the only way was to reduce his fielding stats to virtually nothing. Do you know if that is the case again this year.

Thanks guys, look forward to your File.

Just a quick question for CCCakumbra and Divadinho. You've mentioned you will be able to update the Eng and Aus squads.

I presume you will be doing this by using created players because you can't edit licensed players, do you know if you can definately import these created players into the licensed squads.

Also last year (AC09) I had trouble creating players realistically because the abilities you could give players was restricted, if you wanted to create a good allrounder then the only way was to reduce his fielding stats to virtually nothing. Do you know if that is the case again this year.

Thanks guys, look forward to your File.

I am sure that we will be able to import these players as it was possible last year.

Not certain on the second question, either have to wait until friday or let Matt answer.

I can tell you the stats allocation is different in that it starts you off at decent points for a particular type of player, but I can't answer whether it will have a net improvement on the ability to create realistic players.

I know you can't edit the players in the Aus/Eng teams, but you can edit the squad, I didn't try making a created player to test it out, but I'm 23% sure you'll be able to add new players in.

Interesting, Id be much more comfortable if you were 25%, those 2 points are going to drive me nuts

Thanks for the replies guys, will just have to wait for release to know the answers fully, not long now:D

Matt, does that mean your 77% sure you can't add them in, he he.

Last edited:
Some lucky beggars are getting the game before hand... :mad:

But if I get mine on Friday, I'm happy. :p

I'm definitely interested in continuing to try and mod the PS3 game. Not having the game on PS3 last time meant I couldn't experiment with the roster whereas this time I'll see if I can do what we did for PC and extend player names etc.

Hi Barmyarmy,

Can I ask what you mean by this, sorry I don't know what you did for the pc version. What was the etc, Thanks.

I was under the impression that modding ps3 games was a lost cause.

funny-pictures-interesting-cat.jpg

It would be great if we could extend player names. Having "Tendulka" is rather annoying.

Id be more interested in reducing/tweaking the length of sessions to accommodate how the AI plays. (unless someone manages to edit the AI itself)

I think we are getting way ahead of ourselves though :laugh

I was under the impression that modding ps3 games was a lost cause.
The idea is mostly just taking the roster from the PS3 and seeing how far he can get with editing it on a PC and then putting it back. You won't be able to get as far as things like changing kits/faces in the game, but you should be able to work around some of the ingame limitations with an external editor, all that really stopped it last time was no way for Colin to test things.

There's always the chance it won't work at all of course.

I'd go with the assumption that there is hardly a chance that it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread