<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

I know friend of mine has been able to modify PS3 games. I don't know whether it can be done for IC 2010.

Either way play as it is, who cares about names?

I'd go with the assumption that there is hardly a chance that it will work.

So this roster won't work after all? That's a shame, many drawling hours for me changing the names. :doh I will get the game next week, but it looks like it will be a while before I actually play it.

Either way play as it is, who cares about names?

It just gets really annoying seeing players called stupid, ridiculous and unrealistic names. Frankly, I can't play as it is.

If only i knew how to post videos on to youtube...i would post up the edit mode as Divadinho requested from me...but will pictures do? lol

If only i knew how to post videos on to youtube...i would post up the edit mode as Divadinho requested from me...but will pictures do? lol

Wow! Cheers mate! I only really wanted a description, like a brief overview of how the editing on players and abilities works. But anything you can do mate! I'm not overly fussed.

If it's not too much trouble Ace I would love an idea of the equipment in the game.I know that you may not have unlocked all of it but I think it gives the names.ust so I can start to work on equipment assigning before release. I hate to sound rude to ask for this so sorry in advance. I just am thinking of a way to get everything done faster.

Many Thanks

If it's not too much trouble Ace I would love an idea of the equipment in the game.I know that you may not have unlocked all of it but I think it gives the names.ust so I can start to work on equipment assigning before release. I hate to sound rude to ask for this so sorry in advance. I just am thinking of a way to get everything done faster.

Many Thanks

You pm me and let me know what you want, i can take pictures of like the edit mode and so on.

I'm definitely interested in continuing to try and mod the PS3 game. Not having the game on PS3 last time meant I couldn't experiment with the roster whereas this time I'll see if I can do what we did for PC and extend player names etc.

I'll be happy to help again this year barmyarmy. Testing / Copying rosters, making the coffee, whatever really ;)

Right lads, got my copy in the post this morning. I'm gonna get cracking on releasing a name only file by 12.

Keep checking back about 12 for any updates on progress and to see if it's released!

I'm definitely interested in continuing to try and mod the PS3 game. Not having the game on PS3 last time meant I couldn't experiment with the roster whereas this time I'll see if I can do what we did for PC and extend player names etc.

:clap

Help!

I'm not sure who "Kolka Kolakap" is in the Bangladesh squad. I believe it's Alok Kapali, but the bowling style is wrong to be him.

Second point - I'm unsure what to do with first names that are too long in this version. The abbreviation with the apostrophe, cannot be reproduced in this version. So you can either have a first name cut off, or simply the initial followed by a ".".

What I mean by the above is either...

"Mahbub Alam" or "M. Alam" to replace Mahbubul Alam's first name. You guys can decide, atm I'm sticking with the "M. Alam" option as it's neater and quicker.

Help!

I'm not sure who "Kolka Kolakap" is in the Bangladesh squad. I believe it's Alok Kapali, but the bowling style is wrong to be him.

I think the only other Bangladesh player with a "K" surname is Imrul Kayes. So it must be Alok Kapali.

Second point - I'm unsure what to do with first names that are too long in this version. The abbreviation with the apostrophe, cannot be reproduced in this version. So you can either have a first name cut off, or simply the initial followed by a ".".

What I mean by the above is either...

"Mahbub Alam" or "M. Alam" to replace Mahbubul Alam's first name. You guys can decide, atm I'm sticking with the "M. Alam" option as it's neater and quicker

I think that M. Alam is a better option. Are characters limited to eight on surnames? If so, then Mohammad Ashraful would have to be something like M. Ashrfl. Don't forget to add Tamim Iqbal, I beleve he is not in the Bangladesh squad. Thank you again for doing this divadinho (and CCCakuumbra). :thumbs

I think the only other Bangladesh player with a "K" surname is Imrul Kayes. So it must be Alok Kapali.

I think that M. Alam is a better option. Are characters limited to eight on surnames? If so, then Mohammad Ashraful would have to be something like M. Ashrfl. Don't forget to add Tamim Iqbal, I beleve he is not in the Bangladesh squad. Thank you again for doing this divadinho (and CCCakuumbra). :thumbs

Yeah, I'm also unsure on a couple of others, I'll post all the one's I'm unsure of up later. Looking bleak for a 12 release, I'll release it whenever, I'm almost certain it will be today and before 7pm. ;)

Characters aren't as limited in surnames, longest I've fitted was "Mahmudullah". I haven't been limited thus far. Fingers crossed. :p

Most of the major countries done now! Just West Indies and Zimbabwe (I class them as major as they have been around for a while now) to finish.

Anybody know who on earth Mr "Maza Ahab" is?! Nobody's name matches and the only one I thought of was Mohammad Alam, but I already have him down.

Suggestions? If nobody can think of a replacement then I'll create Tamim Iqbal over him and adjust his abilities likewise. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread