<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

can you pleaseput some legend players in there, such as warne and mcgrath, would love to play in the fourth innings day 5 pitch against them at the mcg ofc :happy:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Divadinho & CCCakumbra's,

Would you please let us know if the rosters for all the teams are coming soon

thanks for the great work guys

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers

S0074845

Hey Guys,

First of all thanks for all your great work so far. Loved the Roster files for AC09 and I'm sure this one will be even better.

Just one thing i'd like to suggest, for those of you have been following Waley's posts in the impressions and his bugs and killers thread will know that one issue with the game (at least in test matches) is that a lot of the non-licensed sides are a little underpowered with their batting (or England's bowlers are overpowered - but we can't do anyting about that).

Would you guys consder maybe finding out from Wealey or others who have successfully rebalanced sides and incorporate these changes into he roster file?

Once again thanks for all your efforts and keep up the great work.

Cheers

Vic

I'm more interested if they've been able to sneak an extra character into either the first or surnames via editing on a PC or something. That will be huge if it happens.

I imagine the first roster will be within 24-36 hours at the rate they've been discussing things happening in this thread. Still I'll just be happy whenever they are able to deliver it. Fantastic work guys.

I also believe that if a name can't have an apostrophe added this year for abbreviation then it might be better to stick to the initial for the first name and a compressed name for the surname.

@thevicky - Maybe for a first edition they shouldn't tinker with the abilities and save that for the second version. Some people like to re-balance the sides themselves. Good idea though!

I'm more interested if they've been able to sneak an extra character into either the first or surnames via editing on a PC or something. That will be huge if it happens.

I imagine the first roster will be within 24-36 hours at the rate they've been discussing things happening in this thread. Still I'll just be happy whenever they are able to deliver it. Fantastic work guys.

I also believe that if a name can't have an apostrophe added this year for abbreviation then it might be better to stick to the initial for the first name and a compressed name for the surname.

@thevicky - Maybe for a first edition they shouldn't tinker with the abilities and save that for the second version. Some people like to re-balance the sides themselves. Good idea though!

I vaguely recall someone saying that while first names are still limited they've been able to include surnames in full, could be worng though.

Agreed, I know a lot of people love to do their own editing. I also forget that not everyone is stuck witing for the game to be delivered here by HMV and will no doubt be wanting the first vesion of the file ASAP.

I vaguely recall someone saying that while first names are still limited they've been able to include surnames in full, could be worng though.

Agreed, I know a lot of people love to do their own editing. I also forget that not everyone is stuck witing for the game to be delivered here by HMV and will no doubt be wanting the first vesion of the file ASAP.

Well I'm one of those ones waiting, lol. I'm due for my copy in 5 days now, which will be a hell of a wait.

Anyhow, as far as I know the character limit is about 6 characters for the first name and 8 for the second (although I think it might be dictated by the width of the character as I've heard of people putting in 10 character surnames if the player has two or 3 thins letters like "l" in their name. I'm not 100% sure on this, but have been reading as much as I can on editing from this forum and others.

Sorry for no reply's over the past day or 2, I have been working on completing the roster and unlocking as much as I can before the end of the weekend.

Expect a release around Lunch time tomorrow (Today I should say :p)

Sorry for no reply's over the past day or 2, I have been working on completing the roster and unlocking as much as I can before the end of the weekend.

Expect a release around Lunch time tomorrow (Today I should say :p)

thanks for info.. great news... :banana2

Take your time Div, some of us don't get the game until a week or so :p

Great job lads very much appreciated. I am not very clued up on this tech stuff however and was just wondering how I get the file from my pc to the PS3. Is it a case of copying the file to a memory stick and then copying it to the console? When I load up the game will all the changes be there or do I have to do anything from the in game menu? Many thanks.

bruv play action cam with no hud on, and bat in a day 5 pitch in australia , ull see the fun

I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to Aussie1st for giving me the names of the players I was stuck on and giving me the complete list for Bermuda and Canada!!!

The 1st version will be released around 3 I would presume.

I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to Aussie1st for giving me the names of the players I was stuck on and giving me the complete list for Bermuda and Canada!!!

The 1st version will be released around 3 I would presume.

I'd just like to say thx very much for your hard work
I was just wondering if when u post the save can u just say the players added to the England Squad

again thx very much
Great work

Great Work Divadinho :)

Lets keep our fingers crossed that barmyarmy gets a PS3 so that he can get working on a PS3 player editor for England / Austrailia :)

hint

Users who are viewing this thread