[PS3] Divadinho's Ashes 2009 Roster <> V5 Released!!! (Including Jonathan Trott)

I tried copying over just the user settings files last night, so I could have the edited teams and still unlock trophies, but when I tried to copy it over I still got the message telling me that trophies would be locked as the data belonged to another user.

Can someone confirm (or deny!) that you get the message regardless, except trophies aren't locked when it's only over the user settings that are copied over?

I haven't had chance to unlock any more trophies since copying the settings over so can't tell if he're locked or not.

Cheers.

Hmm, I'll have a think about this and play with some files later, I have an idea, which might work...

Dinho can you do stats for some bowlers? i mean no way in hell Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee bowl 100mph now they are both like 95mph max,i mean they are so many stats that can be fixed but that will be to long for ya like Amir in Pakistan team is quite quick and bowls atleast 90/91 mph.i mean i dunno if you can fix most of them but just asking.:D

If you can give me a list in a PM or something explaining which players need which abilities fixed I'll do it for ya. However, can't edit Australia's stats as they are licensed, otherwise England would have had lots to fix!!!

Did this game seriously not have Nathan Bracken (one of the best one day bowlers in the world) and Dwayne Bravo (one of the best allrounders in the world)?

Heck, I saw the Australian squad had nonames like Ben Laughlin but no Bracken? Crikey.

is there any way to play online with these name changes only, even without any editing to skills etc...

If not, is there atleast a way in which I can change my default team before going to play online as once you join a game you cant substitue anyone.

Thanks

Nads added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

If you can give me a list in a PM or something explaining which players need which abilities fixed I'll do it for ya. However, can't edit Australia's stats as they are licensed, otherwise England would have had lots to fix!!!

Yes please edit Mohammed Aamir as he is much better then shown in the game.

I would prefer for you to leave Shoaib Aktar as he is even if he cant bowl over 100mph at the moment in real life.

Shane Bond has to be in your next update, he just recently got called by the all blacks.

BTW not to rush you but when do you think you can get us all the stadiums unlocked? :D

Hi can someone help me.

I downloaded Version 1 and ot worked perfectly. But now when I try to download the latest version (V2), when I extract it using 7zip onto my USB, the files appear all scattered and not in the "PS3" FOLDER, and it doesnt work like this when I connect my USB into my PS3, as it says no files found.

OK Guys the New V2 Roster is now uploaded!!! See OP for links and instructions. Also include more info on the file.
hi dude... can you make a torrent file out of this and upload on mininova.... it will help the lessfortunate people like me to download the same.... megaupload doesnt seem to work for me... please help:hpraise

Shane Bond has to be in your next update, he just recently got called by the all blacks.

BTW not to rush you but when do you think you can get us all the stadiums unlocked? :D

Shane Bond yes he has to be there too an his speed is around 90 - 94 mph of late.

Fastastic download... tried it yesterday. Worked like a charm. :banana2 :hpraise

OK. Just finished unlocking The Oval and Lord's. Now I've gotta update Shane Bond and th players bowling abilities and pace.

Erm...

Sorry to you guys but I can't upload it to mininova. Try downloading on a different browser.

Thank you! lol!

Does the thread title say "V3 Released" at the end? I've changed it but on my Laptop it still syas that it is "V2 Released"

Also, I couldn't make Umar Gul and the others bowling speeds completly correct. I think I've done Bond and Akhtar's but the other I've put full pace but because they are classed as fast-medium bowlers they only bowl around 81MPH. :doh

I could make them fast bowlers if anybody wants their realistic pace?

Users who are viewing this thread