Release Date situation insight from reviewer perspective

A bit disappointing to see the reaction towards someone who has taken the time to register and post their thoughts. If every member is dismissed for posting something that has "already been said" it will make this a very unfriendly and unwelcoming place.

Thank you Zapages for posting your thoughts and I, for one, found them an interesting read.

Also let's move on from the knob gags please. This is meant to be a cricket forum.

----------

Edit: while I'm at it sigs should have one quote in at most and some of you could do with changing them as per my above comments...

I thought it was funny how the cool kids stole his thread so fast, maybe we can open a Blocker/Biggs Cake forum or something on them lines to talk crap.:thumbs

PS Now for the newbie, have you got Nets yet ?

I thought it was funny how the cool kids stole his thread so fast, maybe we can open a Blocker/Biggs Cake forum or something on them lines to talk crap.:thumbs

PS Now for the newbie, have you got Nets yet ?

um, excuse me, I responded to his post with a genuine follow-up question.

Completely agree on this. My autofill is now looking very weird after all the things I typed in to try to catch Blocker out

two things help me - my 1000 posts a day average means there's an awful lot to sift through, and I grew up in an environment where the merest double entendre would be mercilessly leapt upon, much less statements about how happy it makes you to think of an eight year old.

A bit disappointing to see the reaction towards someone who has taken the time to register and post their thoughts. If every member is dismissed for posting something that has "already been said" it will make this a very unfriendly and unwelcoming place.

Thank you Zapages for posting your thoughts and I, for one, found them an interesting read.

Also let's move on from the knob gags please. This is meant to be a cricket forum.

----------

Edit: while I'm at it sigs should have one quote in at most and some of you could do with changing them as per my above comments...

True this behavior is kind of getting very very boring at PC there are no actual discussion ever with some people derailing every single thread with meaningless posts.

True this behavior is kind of getting very very boring at PC there are no actual discussion ever with some people derailing every single thread with meaningless posts.

I am fine with it just try to include the new guy as he created this thread.

Zapages if I got it right, what are your views on the game ?
What do you like and don't like ?

I am fine with it just try to include the new guy as he created this thread.

Don't worry everyone, 79C condones it :p

On a serious note, @Zapages, if you want Big Ant and Tru Blu to have a longer marketing campaign, when do you envision them to release? Obviously then late March would be out of the question, and you'll be starting to dwell into a period where cricket falls behind in importance compared to other sports. Later in the year you've also got the soccer world cup to contend with, so the next available window with big interest will be around November in the lead up to another Australian summer and the 2015 World Cup. If this was to occur then the name would most likely be changed to DBC15, demand on the PS3/Xbox 360 will wane as more convert to the newer consoles and thus price will most likely have to be lower. So when do you a suggest a release to be?

I agree, it's obvious that this game needs to be released so we can move on from this crap!

This whole thing about "it's in the publishers hands" would normally be true if the publisher contracted the developer and funded the development, but isn't this the other way around? Didn't BA create this independently and are using TB as the publisher - hence BA should/could be calling the shots if there is anything they disagree with?

This whole thing about "it's in the publishers hands" would normally be true if the publisher contracted the developer and funded the development, but isn't this the other way around? Didn't BA create this independently and are using TB as the publisher - hence BA should/could be calling the shots if there is anything they disagree with?

It is Big Ant's game but they have handed over the publishing to Tru Blu. Therefore anything on the publishing side of things is Tru Blu's to handle I do believe.

Sure, we own the IP but there wouldn't be much point in partnering with a publisher only to then tell them how it's done.

Tru Blu and ourselves never give out review copies, I'd rather have play sessions with "real" people who are interested than a disinterested reviewer.

----------

Back on topic - Sands of Time, one of my favourite games of all time, the first game to make me feel for the character in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread