South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Dave Hussey doing a nice job with his offies, could get him into the aussie ODI side over White. Good catch my Mike too, thought he misjudged it but made it look easy.

Great catch too.

Get Hilfy in the test side. I've always liked the look of him. Good bowler. Good control and always gets a bit of movement.

Dave Hussey > White. White bowls pies. Plus he's a more sound batsmen.

Aus is getting wickets no doubt..but they are not out of game ,Duminy is picking 2's & 3's,and keeping hopes of SA alive,1st six for SA,came in 13th over...

Clarke is no way to slow for Twenty20. He constantly has a strike rate around 100 in One Dayers.

Why should Marsh Open with Warner? The only good thing he has done in the past year is IPL. Jaques should open for us in Tests and One Dayers. Clarke and Warner in Twenty20's.
There is a difference between scoring fast in ODI's and being able to score fast in Twenty20's.

Clarke isn't strong enough and isn't a big enough hitter to play Twenty20.

What a shot by JP, hes having an awesome summer against us.
Tait pace has dropped majorly since his first over, probably why hes getting smashed more.

Brilliant debut from Warnewr i was hoping he could just get us off to a good start with a quick fire 30 or so didnt expect hi to do that well on debut.

An noone knows hes no good at first class games coz he has never been tried he might be able to do well given the opportunity.

Hope he has more shots than just the slog over midwicket though coz next game i guarantee the bowlers will be keeping the ball outside off to slow him down an see what he can do then.

There is a difference between scoring fast in ODI's and being able to score fast in Twenty20's.

Clarke isn't strong enough and isn't a big enough hitter to play Twenty20.

He doesn't need to hit big. He hits 4's through the gaps. I will never forget his first Test Innings when he was pulling Kumble over Midwicket 10 rows back purely through awesome timing.

JP Duminy is going to be top top class, that six off Tait was immense. Been such a class innings, just annoyed I missed Warners innings live, will be catching it at 3pm before the football!

He doesn't need to hit big. He hits 4's through the gaps. I will never forget his first Test Innings when he was pulling Kumble over Midwicket 10 rows back purely through awesome timing.
In Twenty20 you do need to be able to hit big. Especially when you're batting in the powerplays overs.

Will Duminy get to 100?It seems he will get to that magical figure..

Still he needs 25 odd runs,and cant say anything with wickets falling at other end might just create more pressure....
Morkel goes! Aus now just need wicket of Duminy...

Braken has bowled very well,3 overs so far 2 wickets and 18runs,he has mixed up well and almost every delivery he did something different...i guess Aus missed him in test series..

JP Duminy is going to be top top class, that six off Tait was immense. Been such a class innings, just annoyed I missed Warners innings live, will be catching it at 3pm before the football!
You think that Duminy's six was immense then you should've seen Warner's six off Tait the othernight. Stand and deliever pullshot on the roof of the Adelaide oval.

Duminy's a goner!

Users who are viewing this thread