South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

This young man JP Duminy is batting without any fear,i mean 3 wickets have gone,and he is still playing his shots,from Aus point of view they need to get rid of this man quickly..

I love it actually. I would rather watch Tait hurt batsmen then get hit for 12 an over.

I don't mind it too, but it would be much more exciting if South Africa actually apply the pressure and Australia can come back from that. Would basically like a challenge for the Aussie bowlers!

We've been challenged all Test series! :p

Nah, its good to watch Duminy get some runs. SA building a partnership here, but I think I'm ready for Bracken to get Duminy out here and the rest of their order, I've seen enough of Duminy, and others, in the second test! ;)

Warners average is 52, but he's only made 1 century (which he finished not out on) and 2 50's out of 10 innings, so it's not that accurate of a sign to how good he is. I think Hayden may be forgotten a little quicker because of Warner.
One of his 2 fifites was a 97 and only a poor lbw umpiring decision could stop him.

Aus need wicket of Duminy here....Every runs stopped is appreciated by crowd,N Braken is mixing here well,slowers ones,cutters...

nikhil_99 added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Hopes picks up the wicket,they both had added 50+runs in partnership in 6 overs...well done Aus..

One of his 2 fifites was a 97 and only a poor lbw umpiring decision could stop him.

That's the problem, when he goes big, he will go big, else he will fall short.

In his 3 top innings, 165*, 97 and assuming 50.
Average: 156

Other 7 innings, 105 runs.
Average: 17.5
Total: 52.13

Fantastic catch by M Hussey,SA 5 down now,they need wicket of Duminy,he is playing well,taking 2's ,3's...

Users who are viewing this thread