South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Finally Aus got the wicket!!!,Partnership: 180 runs,at least now they should get Ntini cheaply,this is 3rd session of 3 day,now they are not leading..they are 37 runs behind,still 1 wicket to go...but really it was a good knock by Steyn...

What on earth, Siddle pace comes up after he takes the wicket and he finally gets his line and length right. We kinda of needed this at the start of the day.

What the hell?? I wake up and expect the Aussies to lead by like 400 already and see this?? HA!!! Insane...going over to a mate now to watch the final session...go DALE, and Duminy you beauty!

Fantastic knock by Duminy..this is his 2nd test...he has shown his character...Aus in trouble,they need to pick that last wicket...This day possibly has changed the whole series outcome,because now its difficult for Aus to win from here,their bowlers are not able to pick 10 wickets easily..

What the hell?? I wake up and expect the Aussies to lead by like 400 already and see this?? HA!!! Insane...going over to a mate now to watch the final session...go DALE, and Duminy you beauty!

Same here bru!

Just awesomeness from JP, what a start to a test career. It'll be a miracle for Aus to win it from here, SA winning is very possible the way our batters are going.

What an innings by duminy, the selectors are going to have a hard job when Prince gets fit. Australia are on the back foot, a draw looks likely and then the series can only end in a SA win or Draw. The Aussie top order will need to chip in heavily and bat quickly if they want to win.

This time they will not get any help from Krejza :p

Yes.You were right.
The whole Aussie attack (also the fielders) have not just helped them get the deficit down but also take a real useful lead,not just Krejza !

:rtfl
Well played Australia.

Yes...I agree ... So day come to an end and Aus have almost lost it,this day belonged to SA(Scion_Sid..i have seen your comments, & i really like your comments,they are seriously funny! ,i was just wondering that why you were not posting your comments so far..anyway)Finally they got rid of Duminy on the last ball of 3rd day,so Aus openers will come on to bat (finally!),with few overs left,SA will attack now..no doubt..

Aus cant win from here,they still 65 runs behind,they need min 500,they cant do that in 1 day (4th day of match) and take 10 wickets on 5th final day..not possible,but SA can win if they bowl well...

Last edited:
Smith should have declared rather than let JPD get out. Anyways well played lad. You will be star batsman in RSA when Kallis goes. Move Hussey JPD is here now.

Australia will miss Lee in second innings. So cant see them winning this game unless Hayden scores fastest 200 ever.

Users who are viewing this thread