South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Good batting from Ponting. He made sure that he wont be dropped from the team after this series.

your kidding arent you? ponting dropped

bahahahahahhahahahahah

hold on bahahahahhaha

i think im right now

Johnson has moved to 40 with a great shot. Raced away with the square drive for 4. Great work, cmon midge lets get ya 50 up:D

Excuse me, his nickanme is Notch:p...

Last edited:
your kidding arent you? ponting dropped

bahahahahahhahahahahah

hold on bahahahahhaha

i think im right now

SA can win this game easily and also the series. We have to wait and see if Johnson can do the magic for Australia. If australia loose this game, their team will have a lot of changes in the upcoming ODI series against SA and NZ.

Siddle is out, Johnson missed out his 50 :( Proteas have to chase 183

congrats to Steyn on his 10 wickets. His in some fine company for his accomplishments in this 2nd test.

Smith and McKenzie to chase this down in 20 overs. Lee, Johnson and Siddle to go at over 6 an over. ;)

We need to make changes, Hayden and Symonds is where we need to start. Getting a swing bowler is the next step. 4 bowlers should be enough to get the job done as long as the right ones are picked.

:eek::eek: Lee bowling? WTF is he thinking does he want to play cricket anymore.

Iknew it, he would be bowling :) when he came to bat, i thought he may bolw too :D Cmon Binga rip these Proteas

Users who are viewing this thread