South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

C'mon Punter, hes on 92, if he gets a hundred. He would have got 2 in each innings 4 times. Which would be the most in the history of cricket done by a individual batsmen.

Well let's just say Australia have gone 0-8 against the top 3 sides.

I am mighty impressed by South Africa. Also by Ponting--he's leading from the front... but no one's following.

Great batting from Midge, just hit another boundary. Lets see if Ponting can get his ton this over :clap:upray Hes on 99...........................................

AND GONE!!! Didn't need to play at that one, smashed it to silly mid off, and he is out. Im so dissapointed:(

Last edited:
In all fairness to NZ, they could`ve won at the GABBA had they put up a better batting effort.
And Australia could have won the current match easily if they'd bowled better to the tail. Actually that was more likely, considering that NZ don't actually have a good batting lineup.

lol, unlucky Punter. Bad shot though, it was there to be hit but it looked to hit the toe of the bat I think.

Unlucky Punter :( just missed by 1 :crying but anyway, He will be soon going to beat Tendulkar's record. Magnificent knock :hpraise :hpraise

Excuse me, how is this a 'laugh out loud' moment?

It is. I almost wrote "LOLLERMATES". My sister was flicking through channels and I saw the crowd chanting punter and I'm like Oh just wait I wanna see this and I start like clapping along into the ball for fun and then he just chips it up to the fielder and im like lol.

It is. I almost wrote "LOLLERMATES". My sister was flicking through channels and I saw the crowd chanting punter and I'm like Oh just wait I wanna see this and I start like clapping along into the ball for fun and then he just chips it up to the fielder and im like lol.

LOL! Your reason is quite fair.

But johnson looks really sharp but not to stiff......

:p:cool:

But i really hope we get this lead to 200.

Last edited:
He was unlucky but we seem to have no fight at all. We gifted India a win through our batters throwing their wickets away. Even though the game was all but gone if Ponting stayed around we still could have drawn the match.

Good batting from Ponting. He made sure that he wont be dropped from the team after this series.

Users who are viewing this thread