South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Johnson 3 wickets come from different ways. Retired hurt, run out and normal wicket :)
Bollinger got ripped, if that hit the bat Ponting caught it and if not that was plumb LBW. But Billy knows plumb means not out *cough* Lee.

Great work McDonald kept it tight and has his first test wicket.

I was about to just say everything you said lol.

Yeah pretty annoyed at Bollinger getting ripped off. It was plumb LBW but I believe it hit the bat first so it was out caught Ponting!!!

I was about to just say everything you said lol.

Yeah pretty annoyed at Bollinger getting ripped off. It was plumb LBW but I believe it hit the bat first so it was out caught Ponting!!!

Nah, replays showed it cannoned into the pad first, and the the bat hit the pad, not the ball.

1 harsh one went each way. Bollinger was unlucky indeed but I guess benefit of the doubt went to the batsman (something which Amla should have got for sure), They seemed to go up for the catch. It was a hard one, lots happening at once. Should have been given still. It's one of those ones technology should be there to fix.

Nah, replays showed it cannoned into the pad first, and the the bat hit the pad, not the ball.

From the replay from behind I thought it hit the edge of the bat because the ball seemed to move late and his bat moved around in his hands. Maybe I saw it wrong.

Australia starting to look like a team again, if not quite with the bat, then at least with the ball.

1 harsh one went each way. Bollinger was unlucky indeed but I guess benefit of the doubt went to the batsman (something which Amla should have got for sure), They seemed to go up for the catch. It was a hard one, lots happening at once. Should have been given still. It's one of those ones technology should be there to fix.

Alma was 50/50 wonder what would have happened with technology. But Bollinger one certainly plumb. It's more annoying cause that would have been his first test wicket.

Duminy gone,SA have lost 5th wicket,Aus need to wrap up quickly here,they need wicket of Boucher.

Rain, argh.

angryangy added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Oh Billy, Doug is going to punch you.

Is this the Bollinger LBW law? When it's hitting the stumps it's not out... Geez feel for Doug he really wants that first wicket, he'll settle down more with it. Did look a bit tired towards the end of the spell and seem to bowl to short and didn't get any to swing apart from the first two.

LOL. I think Billy's getting mixed up. Every decision he's giving should have gone the opposite way. Hillarious. He even called 4 to a ball which went for 1 before. He has these days unfortunately.

Lets see if South Africa can play like Australia and 200 from the tail. They (SA) will be regretting not finishing off the tail big time now. This Pitch will be impossible to bat on Day 5 so If SA want to win they will need to score big and skittle of Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread