South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Hehe another LBW turned down by Billy off Bollinger. That one I can understand though. Looks like Johnson will replace Bollinger soon since McDonald is on from the other end.

Ponting must be giving horroritz a chance to atleast try an show something.

If i was captain i would of given the ball to katich or clarke to see if they can do better by now.

Even mcdonald gets more turn with his off cutters than horroritz

Here we go Siddle working his magic now. If only he could produce more of them. And what do you know Billy finally gives one that is plumb!

We've bowled really well today. Johnson was using the cracks to his advantage whilst bowling fast, dougie was extremely unlucky, McDonald has been excellent and now Siddle is bowling very fast and scaring the batsmen. He's using the cracks well with that over when he was around the wicket where the first one bounced really high and the second one basically rolled.

Australia really unlucky. I guess they deserved it. Karma! But nevertheless, never seen that much bad luck.

Siddle! We love him because he's a Victorian!
I was going to say get a 5fer Siddle ater you posted this but I decided not to because then he wouldn't of got it.

This time last year is when Peter Siddle made a name for himself by taking 9 wickets in the Pura Cup final against NSW on the SCG. How ironic is it that he gets his first Test 5fer on the SCG.

If Hayden gets out tonight, I will be devestated and won't go to the cricket tomorrow. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread