South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

I am hoping that there will be at least a result from this match, whichever team will win it. South Africa's first intention will be lasting till lunch and from there on they will look further.

At least for few overs SA will go slowly,in last 10 overs they have scored just 9 runs,lets see,they will certainly go session-by-session.

McKenzie, gone..Bollinger now have 2 wickets...if Aus can take 2 more wickets in this session,they will have more edge in the game..lets see..

Why is McKenzie going after wide deliveries and stopping the straight ones? Anyway he is out and South Africa are effectively at 68-3. I don't Smith will come out when South Africa is about 100 runs behind.

It was already mentioned before the start of the match, that he was a certain amount of runs away from the 10.000 milestone.

Amla wakes up with two fours in a row.

Did I read it wrong or is Kallis 16 runs short of the big 10'000 club? Not even been remotely mentioned :/

Yeah correct. Was mentioned in the South African innings. They said, when he passes a milestone, he usually gets big scores.

Don't think McKenzie was much of a threat. Hopefully they get at least Amla in the next hour.

If that fact is true about Kallis, this final day should be interesting.

Amla with another two fours in the over. A good thing that he is not being defensive all the time. And there is his fifty.

He just scored 18 runs of the last 10 balls.

McDonald what a catch, huge wicket of Kallis. Selectors picking him might not have been the worst call after all.

What a catch. I would definitely say thats out whether that was an Australian catch or not. Looked like he did "wedge" it. Well, at least Kallis will get to make 10,000 runs at home.

Big momentum change.

If there is doubt, the benefit should be given to the batsman. Either way: Kallis out and I would say that South Africa have lost the match.

There was doubt about the Smith catch in the 2nd test it was given to the fielding team so no reason not to do the same here.

Plus Billy thought it was out so if there were no replays he would have given it, if the replays aren't clear enough it should be given to the umpire to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread