South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

what ashocka of a decision.
Soon as i saw that live i thought no way easily goin down leg
hawkeye confirmed it was missing by a mile

It was a very poor decision. Boucher was very unlucky their. Not a bad delivery after the wicket as well

It wasa wrong decision. But you can't get everything right. :cool:

One decision fine but we've had something like 20 wrong calls in this match alone. From random 4s been given, to 5 and 7 ball overs to wrong LBW calls. Add up the wrong decisions for the series and it might be in the 100s.

All Siddle wickets so far have been LBW or bowled good effort that ;) Wonder if we will take the new ball after tea, hopefully we are actually on after it. But Siddle might just clean this up before tea.

I didn't see much doubt. Yes there was some but it rolled from the top of his hand into his little finger which made it look like it bounced.
Without the interfering grass, we simply got a better look at the circumstance of the majority of low catches. Catching is about taking all the momentum off the ball; the best technique is to use soft hands and arms to cushion the ball against rebounding. However, it doesn't always happen like that and the ball often does rebound a little in the hand. Obviously, if it rebounds a lot, it comes back out, but the are few cases where it is suggested that a dropped catch was in fact a grounded catch.

Ashocka De Silva has made a LOT of horrible decisions in the last yearish since he returned. He's a LOT worse than Billy Bowden at any rate.

The McDonald catch was legit. I don't understand what the discussion is all about. The right decision was made and a brilliant piece of catching was rightfully rewarded.

Aus closer to victory now,they have 30 more overs to do that,hopefully they will do it...

Users who are viewing this thread