South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

I didn't see much doubt. Yes there was some but it rolled from the top of his hand into his little finger which made it look like it bounced.

Ah perfect ball. Amla just can't pass that 50 zone. Hopefully this will be finished just after lunch so I can go out!

Good to see Haurie doing something on this pitch. Would be really worried if he didn't.

aussie1st added 38 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Must say I'm starting to like this Siddle. Seems to have everything, swing, seam, bounce and pace. Just needs to get the swing, seam and pace a but more consistent.

Good to see Haurie doing something on this pitch. Would be really worried if he didn't.

aussie1st added 38 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Must say I'm starting to like this Siddle. Seems to have everything, swing, seam, bounce and pace. Just needs to get the swing, seam and pace a but more consistent.

Same here :D He is bowing superb, getting almost everything :)

Much better than Johnson, who is nothing more than a fast bowling hack. I can't believe he picked up 8 in an innings, he wastes half his balls bowling full tosses down leg side!

Don't you dare to say anything about my Johny Boy :mad Johny Boy is great ;)

For the moment (till lunch break) Aus is on top ,no doubt...but South Africa require another 237 runs with 6 wickets remaining req RR around 3.88...quite possible,Aus need to pick another 1-2 wickets quickly after lunch

Australia's session most definitely. They picked up 3 crucial wickets and a South African victory looks highly unlikely low. de Villiers and Duminy will have to battle it out if they are to save the game for this side. Australia are bowling well and a couple of quick wickets would make their task easier.

Much better than Johnson, who is nothing more than a fast bowling hack. I can't believe he picked up 8 in an innings, he wastes half his balls bowling full tosses down leg side!

I'd half agree. Australia rely on him for consistency, yet half of his balls will be totally off.

I was thinking Siddle wasn't much but he's really starting to impress me. I still would pick Clark and Lee over him.

Aus needs wickets here,slowing down the run rate wont help them,last 10 overs SA have scored only 17 runs...Aus needs quick wickets here specially of de Villiers

Bollinger getting a bit of reverse not the dangerous kind though. Looks good against the leftie, the rightie not so until he went around the wicket where hes looking better De Villers now.

aussie1st added 9 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Tough one for Haddin but you do expect your keeper to take that especially since it's one of the few Hauritz spun.

Users who are viewing this thread