South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

You would think so, I would let him play SS rather than ODI if he was going to be picked in the side. If he can work on his fitness then he will be a much better bowler.

Finally Aus gets 8th wicket,harris gone,Aus just 1 wicket away (if Smith dosent come out to play)

P Siddle has bowled well,he has 3 wickets to his name so far...Aus now just need 1 wicket...

Nice over by Siddle using the pitch nicely and pitching it up to get the swing occassionally. Now if only Bollinger would pitch it up.

I think Pete Siddle is really going to enjoy bowling in South Africa.

yea looks like a solid bowler that can swing it. just hope he can stay healthy, injury bug all over Australian bowlers.

also did you end up going to this test? I think I saw you post somewhere that you will go to this match.

They keep playing and missing outside off, but holding up against the straight ones. Would they get edges off someone slower? Is McDonald worth a few overs?

angryangy added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Actually, where are the fast full tosses on the feet? That'll get em moving.

LOL, you guys should have heard what Ian Smith was saying in NZ v WI commentary about Ashocka De Silva. He was really laying into him. He even refered to him as 'Ashocka De Silva'. Was hilarious.

LOL, you guys should have heard what Ian Smith was saying in NZ v WI commentary about Ashocka De Silva. He was really laying into him. He even refered to him as 'Ashocka De Silva'. Was hilarious.

lol you hear the on about the grey horse?

"I was driving in the NZ countryside and drove by a stable and there was a grey horse and its was named Asoka de Silva"

"was the horse any good at least"

"na mate it just kept running down the track and lifting its front hoof up in the air for no reason"

Ian doesn't let up he says what he feels.

McDonald thinks he wins Australia the test match but Smith surprises everyone and comes out. Brave brave man. Aussies will have to let him have it.

Users who are viewing this thread