South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India 249/9 (50.0 ov)

Good recovery by India after the early losses.

First off, the wicket was really new and the batsmen had no clue of it. But that cannot be used as excuses for Sehwag and Kaif. Sehwag is that kind of guy who is hit and miss. Why do we need to have him in the team? We have a much much better blaster in the form of Dhoni who is a more sensible hitter. Saurav Ganguly must now hope Sehwag's bad run continues for him to get back in! Sehwag is awful! Kaif - rooted to the crease. Cant excuse him too.

BAD LUCK FOR SACHIN!!! He was unlucky.... Great innings from Yuvraj. Good support by Pathan, Dhoni, Agarkar... But what was that from Bhajji? Absolutely amazing!!!! Superb attack on the Proteas!!! Left them dazzled and shocked!

India now have a chance here! If the Indian bowlers continue their good effort, this one can be collected to their victory bag

India have a good chance... but against the South African batting... I don't think that 249 is good enough.... but then again... "You never know with India" (K3G) ;).

South Africa had a decent start. Smith hit 48 runs off 36 balls, but is just been out. I reckon this should be time for Kallis to show his worth again. It still could go both ways.

South Africa 81/3 (13.3 ov)
South Africa RR: 6.00
Required RR: 4.63

I will be backing up india......... i think they can win from here........
Pathan is in form again...... So i think they can do it against SouthAfrica.......... Best of Luck

5 down now ! India looking to come back ! 82 more to get .
This could be a close one . Mark Boucher is out to a full toss by Sachin .
As we all know, SA have a habit of messing it up from a good position ! Remember ICC Champions Trophy 2002 semi finals , World cup semifinals ! Will this be another one of those . Kemp in now !

if kemp gets going south africa will win this with overs to spare

South Africa require another 72 runs with 5 wickets and 13.2 overs remaining, run rate required 5.40.
With Kemp there SA have it, he goes and it gets interesting.

games looks set for a south african win, i think india needed the pace of zaheer khan on this pitch

Agarkar and RP Singh are still to come back so anything could happen. 50 off 51 balls what a great finish.

South Africa require another 16 runs with 5 wickets and 19 balls remaining. Kemp and Kallis still in but they are leaving it late. If one of them gets out who knows.

Yes! Go you beauties! Kallis a rock as usual, Kemp is in good form

Oh no SA win by 5 wickets. Cmon India win the next one for me, I can't have those SA taking our unbeaten record.

SA won with 7 balls to spare, Kallis 68, Kemp 46.

Users who are viewing this thread