South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, it was a very good recovery. SA however outplayed them in every aspect. Their bowling to reduce India to 240, then their batting was solid which setup the platform Kemp needed to take them home.

I'm sure we won't be seeing another one of these pitches after this result. India have heaps of room for improvement for their batters but will they be able to improve given how good SA bowling was. Only time will tell.

Go SA!!! Brilliant victory, even thoughh I think it should've been alot easier, but goog recovery earlier by India. SA to good in the end!

aussie1st: Beware the record ;-) as well as we are coming to Aus later this year! Even though it is hard for me to say, but I think Aus may still be too difficult to beat, time will tell.

I wish we could play you guys right now. That would be the best way to overtake our record. We can't do anything about it apart from cheer on India.
Oh well we await your arrival :)

Why have Yuvi at the death? Didn't even bring back Pathan and RP!

Oh well, Pathan misfired with the ball, RSA had a lot of luck(In the last ten, they had atleast 3 chances from inside edges and balls falling wide of the fielder). It should be a Indian series victory. Sachin will come back, and Dravid again just out of touch.

No worries, not a very bad loss. Should be a win next.

First blood to the south africans!, India did very well to recover from 40-5 and for all you Yuvraj critisisers ( exuse my spelling), this is one innings where Yunraj fired when India was under-pressure, he did very well. 249 was not enough the pitch was good for batting later the day, oh well thier is still 4 more odis left, I stick with my decision India 4-1.

4-1 is a bit too much to ask, especially after losing the first game. Also close chances are always going to be there in the final overs, when the batsmen take more risks.

The win was a lot more comfortable than what the scorecard suggests.

Great win for the proteas but not a crushing one by any means . The Indians hung in there for most part of the match but after 39/5 they were playing catch up cricket right through . They fought it out on the field and with a bit of luck they could have won it . Just one of those off days . Iam sure they`ll strike back in the next game .
But Advantage SA for sure .
Aussie1st, I feel India will end SA`s winning streak in the next ODI . They did that to Australia in tests and there is no reason why they cannot do it to SA in ODIs !
I still say 3-2 to India !

Well should SA equal or even break the record, full credit to them, as they have been really playing well in the shorter version of the game. A lot of praise must also be directed towards their daring captain, Graeme Smith.

Yip watch out aussie1st were gonna take the record. Kallis played brilliant. I will say 3-2 SA win! I think we should have bowled India out for less

Users who are viewing this thread