South African Tour of India 2010

Dhoni is a CRAP test batsman.

anyone getting a feeling that we are batting like bangladesh ?
top order getting fliped and tailenders putting on big partnerships ?

There you go again. I can understand that you are mighty irritated by the performance but stop reacting as if this happens every single time we bat or that we`ve been losing games non stop for a few years.

Btw Shah gone. Steyn strikes on very first ball. Please Ishant and Mishra, score 7 runs and avoid Inning defeat atleast.

Good work Ishant.

Amiya added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Here comes Steyn.

Amiya added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Mishra gone. RSA won by Innings and 6 runs.

All due to Zaheer! Such a dumbo shot there!!! The partnership between him and Saha was going on so well that it made me get up from bed and switch back on the game to watch. And the guy plays a horrendous shot.

Anyways, better luck at Kolkata boys! Hope we have the right bowlers there to compete. Sreesanth should be back, I hope they consider Irfan Pathan as the allrounder. He is a better option than Saha in batting and his bowling wont be too worse than Ishant or Sreesanth (at their bad days)

Well Played team South Africa :clap

We will be back to let you taste the dust of defeat in the upcoming test. :cool:

its been a one-off game for us. absolutely nothing went in india's way....
mishra has been the unluckiest in this match..

but anyway...nothing taking away from a dream spell from steyn and some excellent performances by the saffers.

we always do this. fearsome tweak up the first match and come back strongly in the second.

i believe in my team. they'll be all charged up for the 2nd match.

GO INDIA !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread