South African Tour of India 2010

India is solely responsible for killing test cricket. For some reason they have an obsession with squeezing the life out of the game by preparing these horrible pitches! ahhh...

India is solely responsible for killing test cricket. For some reason they have an obsession with squeezing the life out of the game by preparing these horrible pitches! ahhh...

Yes i completely agree with you

Good performance from Hash and JK. Lets see if our bowlers can put the indian middle order under pressure.

If Sehwag hits 300 off 212 balls, you won't be yawning... ;)

Of course, thats what we all want right?;)

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

I laugh at all the people who say 'yawn' and continually complain. These players play for their country, they don't play for your entertainment. There's so many other things on TV, you can switch the channel if you don't want to watch. No one here cares if you find it boring. No one is forcing you to watch. So stop complaining, and do something else then. As for the Indian's who are complaining. You are the biggest hypocrites in the world. When you guys were thumping Sri Lanka, there were no complaints, but now you are facing a much better side, and are getting thumped and the complaints of flat pitches come into play. Yes the pitch is flat, but your bowling attack is weak, and we're simply dissecting it bit by bit.

Its our keyboard, we have a right at PC to write whatever we feel. So you STOP COMPLAINING! We are not blaming South Africa for the yawn. We are just expressing our feeling at the respective situation of the game. Why cant we express that here? If you find it entertaining and exciting, POST IT HERE and we dont mind.

SaiSrini added 4 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

All the opinions from even Indian fans fall into deaf ears. Hope the series in SA between these teams provide us with the entertainment that we all hope for. Test cricket in India is definitely going to the dogs.

CRUCIAL DAY!!! If Sehwag and Gambhir survive session 1, South Africa must definitely be concerned because these two can blaze away at a rapid rate (esp. Sehwag). If SA get these two cheaply, they can even think of follow-on because our middle order is too light in experience. Hope Sehwag and Gambhir take us to atleast 100 odd.

Don't worry guys. India has a very peculiar tendency to make even boring draws interesting. ;) Heck, they even made bangladesh series interesting for some time:D

Sucks I dont have satelite so I cant watch day 3....actually went to a Golf Driving range to watch part of Day 2! Guess its me and Cricinfo again lol

Anyway...Hope our bowlers start the day off with better rhythm and accuracy than they showed late on day 2, we need to get two quick wickets if this game is to go anywhere else but a draw!

Sucks I dont have satelite so I cant watch day 3....actually went to a Golf Driving range to watch part of Day 2! Guess its me and Cricinfo again lol

Anyway...Hope our bowlers start the day off with better rhythm and accuracy than they showed late on day 2, we need to get two quick wickets if this game is to go anywhere else but a draw!

Dont underestimate our light middle order, especially on a wicket like this. They might not have the experience, but they have been picked because they are good enough.

Can someone please show me where the hawkeye feature on cricinfo is? I feel dumb but I can't find it :(

click on the bowlers name during the match and then you will see a little pop up window next to his name. The rest should be self explanatory.

They're obviously trying to tempt Sehwag with the short ball outside off stump.

I don't think you can say that after just 4 overs. Especially when SA were throwing the kitchen sink before end of play. Dumbass Smith should have declared at Tea.

Users who are viewing this thread