Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
Messi is in the form of his life but Arbeloa has a good record against him so I am not too bothered. Infact I think Saturday's game will be decided by who wins the midfield battle.

I am a bit surprised to see that Madrid are so close to Barca at the top this season. I usually watch La Liga almost every week night here on skypsports but geez ha, its like i didn't realize Real where doing so well.

Surprising teams tonight, Messi in top form and Ronaldo who likes to play to a crowd, is gonna be good.

Was a great game to watch, Real were outclassed tonight, I think that will lose them the title unless Barcelona have a major disaster which they very rarely do.

I was actually surprised with our performance last night. Our usual pace which was supposed to have tested the Barca defence was lacking. There were a few attempts but overall we din't put out our A game. I knew Xavi could make the difference and boy he did. I just hope he continues his good form for Spain in the World Cup.

Being a Madridista, I am obviously not giving up on the title considering that 21 points are still in the offering, and Barca have tougher games against Sevilla and the catalan derby.

LOLMADRID! Joke team. I love how Ramos tried to be a hardman by bodychecking Messi off the ball only for Messi to get straight back up (take note Ronaldo, you don't have to roll around) and score. Ramos is such a joke defender.

The Catalan derby and Real Madrid vs Valencia should be interesting especially the latter despite Valencia's recent poor away form.

They are saying Valencia are suffering from a lack of ambition since they can't really get higher than second place. But I am sure the players will be charged up to play us.

Catalan derbies are always interesting and Espanyol have usually always done us a favour. Lets hope that continues.

Users who are viewing this thread