Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
I am not quite sure what you are trying to say.
In simple words, since Benzema is not in form and there is no Kaka, I won't be supporting Real Madrid this time (as i use to do before). I'll be supporting Barcelona in the upcoming season.

In simple words, since Benzema is not in form and there is no Kaka, I won't be supporting Real Madrid this time (as i use to do before). I'll be supporting Barcelona in the upcoming season.

You support Real only because kaka is playing in it? :what
I have been a Real supporter for quite some time now! Though I am really not a fan of the Galacticos Policy.
In the EPL, been supporting Arsenal (been frustrating the last few years)
:(

It will be interesting to see how Mourinho lines up Madrid this season once all are fit. Im guessing:

----------------------------------Casillas----------------------------------------

Ramos-------------------Carvalho-------------Pepe-----------------------Arbeloa

------------------------Khedira-------------Alonso-------------------------------

Ronaldo---------------------------Kaka-----------------------------------Di Maria

--------------------------------Huguain-----------------------------------------

----------------------------------Casillas----------------------------------------

Ramos-------------------Albiol-------------Pepe-----------------------Arbeloa/New Signing

------------------------Khedira-------------Alonso-------------------------------

Pedro Leon---------------------------Kaka-----------------------------------Ronaldo

--------------------------------Higuain-----------------------------------------

Ramos-------------------Albiol-------------Pepe-----------------------Arbeloa/New Signing

Pedro Leon---------------------------Kaka-----------------------------------Ronaldo

--------------------------------Higuain-----------------------------------------

Cant see Carvalho not starting to be honest.

Plus i so wanted Cole to go to Madrid, but it seems unlikely ATS.

Carvalho will start only until Pepe is fit again I believe. As much as I like Ashley Cole, the person we need at LB should be at the most 27 (long term solution). I am thinking about Monreal.

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Madrid To Sign Mesut Ozil From Werder Bremen. Werder Were Clinging To Ozil, But Later Let Him Make His Choice. Good God!!.This Makes Real Deadly Midfielding.
Ozil Is The Second German Signed.!:D:D
Go Rock Go Rock Real Madrid.:happy:happy:banana2:banana2:banana:banana

^ Sad thing is that they can play only 11 players in a match. :sarcasm
Quality will dominate quantity . Barcelona all the way...

Well said mate. Completely agree with you. Real has too many quality players which can jam them right up.

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Madrid To Sign Mesut Ozil From Werder Bremen. Werder Were Clinging To Ozil, But Later Let Him Make His Choice. Good God!!.This Makes Real Deadly Midfielding.
Ozil Is The Second German Signed.!:D:D
Go Rock Go Rock Real Madrid.:happy:happy:banana2:banana2:banana:banana

Your breaking news is actually almost a day old now. I also disagree about quantity not being important because over the span of the entire season the depth of the squad might get tested.

La Liga starts today!

Valencia will be starting their post-David era, and by the looks of it will be without Soldado for this game. As we found out last season, Malaga are difficult at home.

We play tomorrow ofcourse in another 'tricky' tie. Mallorca seem to be everyone's pick for relegation this season despite the fact that they have been bought over with Rafa Nadal being one of the shareholders. They have got Laudrup as coach and despite losing players from last season's team that finished 5th, I still believe they will be tough to beat at home.

Not sure which 11 will take the field but here is my guess:

Casillas
Arbeloa Ramos Carvalho Marcelo
Khedira Alonso
Ronaldo VdV Ozil
Higuain

Valencia have easily disposed malaga 3-1 away from home after a purely dominant display that saw goals from Aduriz and Joaquin netting a brace . Apart from these Ever banega provided a stunning display and was involved in their first two goals . Still very much the Valencia they used to be with the likes of Villa ,Silva and Marchena :clap

Until Valencia scored their second goal, I thought it was a very even game and Malaga should be kicking themselves for not converting their chances. Joaquin however was brilliant and Aduriz has fit into their setup like a glove.

People are underestimating Valencia a lot because of the exit of three of their big name players but I reckon they'll finish in the top four for sure and will reach the last eight of the Champions League.

Sevilla leading 2-1 at the moment. Alvarez' job hangs in the balance.

yeah they really played like a champion team yesterday and top 4 finish looks to be there their least priority

Users who are viewing this thread