Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

Bangladesh deserved the victory, ih ope hey win this one. Sangakara is still there with Mahroo and infact Thusara can also hit. He is a great slogger. Bangadesh need to get Mahroof or Sanga asap.

GO BANGLADESH!

In all seriousness, it sounds like an absolute shocking pitch. You'd expect a final to be on the best pitch. Not good enough. The pitches weren't great when NZ toured and if anything they seem worse now. Hopefully the grounds staff over there can learn from it.

Bah, Sangakkara and Kulasekara gone, now it's up to Farveez; I don't know who to go for! Both teams have batted like **** but bowled well.

Sri Lanka is now at 117-8 with 36 runs needed from 32 balls. Which means Bangladesh can win again. All hope is rested on Maharoof.

Sri Lanka took the powerplay (a bit too late or not) and Muralitharan scored 14 runs of the first 4 balls. That is taken some pressure of, but Muralitharan is probably risking his wicket as well. 21 runs from 25 balls needed.

Last edited:
Lol .......... Murli has gone mad :p he has steal the show :(

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Murli is warming up for IPl from now :p

It's Bangladesh's own fault if they lose here. Letting Murili smash that many runs that fast is ridiculous. They just threw the game away.

Unbelievable!

bangla have just thrown it all away in the last 4 pvers
why continue to keep reubel bowling after that 20 run over?

now ashraful is gonna come out with excuse that he needed to let rubel know he has confidence in him

Murali picks the BEST time to show his batting skills :mad:

he wont even shake hands with the other players any more! what a *****

5/6 >> 114/6 >> 114/8 >> SL wins with 2 wickets...

Shakib brought the game back, and they just ruined it.

Muralitharan has won the match for Bangladesh. They let Rubel Hossain again bowl another over and Sri Lanka scored 12 runs of that.

It was a pretty close match.

bangla have just thrown it all away in the last 4 pvers
why continue to keep reubel bowling after that 20 run over?

now ashraful is gonna come out with excuse that he needed to let rubel know he has confidence in him

he had no other options, he bought shakib on the wrong time, when shakib bowled his last over, should have been Rubel or Nayeem

last power play killed BD. commentators were saying it was little too late to take it. i am pretty sure Jaya. would come out and be like "no i knew Murali would hit so i kept it for him"

Murli has done it again for Srilanka but with bat this time.lol..
Good series for Bangladesh though no doubt.Shakib has been awesome as usual.More or less the poor captaincy has cost Bangladesh as Ashraful had no idea what he was doing in last 5 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread