Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

Shakib Al Hasan is going to be the future captain for sure, but that along will bring him pressure as well. He is the premier batsman and bowler and then he needs to handle captaincy. But that hasn't happen so far.

he doesnt want to take that offer, i think thats good. i dont want his carer to be ruined :noway

lol, at the presentation, i could read Tamim's lips, i swear he said something like "you saved my arse bro, after those 2 run outs i made" then hugged him :D

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Zimbabwe didn't make it to the final due to poor run rate and plus Srilanka and Bangladesh had bonus points.

It's shame Zimbabwe missed out:(

its ok guys, you want Zim vs BD matches? then here is a good news. Zim is still staying after this series for a 4 ODIer series

Murili and Mendis got SMASHED!

Yup :D, Actually I would give some credit to Shakib for that.He has been spot on most of the times against Murli and Mendis.
I think it has something to do with low target.Mendis was too fast in the air and tried to get wicket on every ball.He has not gave much flight and apparently Shakib has picked all most all his variations.
That was totally controlled innings by Shakib.

shakib is the only BD player that can make indian team...others not gud at all...he's CLASS! i like this plya...

Man I hope Sri Lanka go down!

As soon as I saw him against us, I knew he was was really good player. He always contributes either runs or wickets.

Raqibul, what have you done. :(

All credit to Shakib though, what a legend this guy is!

Shakib the new superstar all rounder. What can't he do, certainly didn't think he was that quick of a scorer. Congrats to Bangladesh, they certainly are playing M&M well.

Raqibul? what did he do? ^

Played a rash shot and got out, when they basically had won it anyway.

The guy has a lot of talent, I'm backing himl, but he needs to start making significant score, hasn't made on in a while now.

lol yeah i felt little bad for him too, mostly because he gave a wicket to Medis. it would have been really something if M&M didnt get ANY wickets

Shakib has always been a pretty bright prospect for the Tigers. IIRC, he gave the Indians a bit of grief when we played them last, as well.

Good to see Shakib doing well, he played so well against NZ.

Users who are viewing this thread