Sri Lanka in Australia

Aussies in a very strong position again. Infact even stronger then the last game.

Their team is just amazing. Performs time and time again.

Aussies are once again dominating. Australian matches are getting a bit boring knowing we're gonna win. Still ain't gonna stop me from going tommorow and on Monday :).

Or the some selectors being idiots :p have sky blurred out the channel 9 logo because of this argument with some news people which I don't understand or do they just not like channel 9? (i know they don't anyway ;) ) Only it wasn't blurred out when i watched the first day.

Sky always blur the Channel 9 logo.

Sky always blur the Channel 9 logo.

Why? That's stupid. They have stolen our telecast!!!!! :( :p

Gilly. Well. Well. Well... He's the best. The bets ever. Fantastic innings today. Starting shakily, but began picking and playing Murali well. He played Malinga well aswell. That slog sweep was awesome! 100 sixes now in the career. 2nd is Lara and 3rd is Chris Cairns.

Well they must have forgot on day 1 because I remember seeing it during the early play and thinking, oh they must b friends again :p More brilliance from the Aussies, it will be good to see their bowling tested with a batting line up including Sangakarra now but they should win this easily. The Indians should give more of a test to their bowling but I would rate the Sri Lankans attack as far better so their batting looks as invincible as ever when at home.

The Indians should give more of a test to their bowling but I would rate the Sri Lankans attack as far better so their batting looks as invincible as ever when at home.

But in this series, I wonder how Lankans bowling seemed to be nothing so far. That Fernando was going expensive. Something missing with Malinga. No Vaas. Mahroof sharing the new ball in test. Totally, left Murali with no support. :rolleyes:

Malinga has bowled pretty well but he hasn't had any luck, with injurys they've just not been able to cope with the Aussie batting. Zaheer seems to struggle in conditions like this and Indias other pacemen are really inexperienced in Australia , so Kumble has to perform. The Sri Lankans have bowled well with the new ball but never converted it into wickets. Their fieldings been poor and with the odd dodgy decision they've not taken the wickets they should have done, mainly down to the Australian batting however.

Gilly was on his way to his 18th ton today. We should've kept on batting. We wasted atleast 15 overs at the end of the day which we could've batted. Gilly would've been what? 250*? (;))

Aussies are once again dominating. Australian matches are getting a bit boring knowing we're gonna win. Still ain't gonna stop me from going tommorow and on Monday :).

Wait till Indians arrive.

What about the Fernando misfield on Day 1, that went through his legs and then he fell over. I think that moment kinda sums up this series for Sri Lanka. Looks like they are going to do well but then come up short.

Users who are viewing this thread