Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a notion. I am again putting all my Vbookie money on India in next two matches. They just helped me come out of "0". :cheers

irottev said:
WOW Threashed. Tendulker did a very good job again. India are looking like a different team to the one who was playing a few months ago.

thats becasue they have made changes with their team by including new faces

jazz said:
thats becasue they have made changes with their team by including new faces

I think he meant a 'different team' in the way they play..... aint it irottev?

We should not rest on the laurels of the first two games! As Dravid says, Sri Lanka is No.2 for nothing and would definitely make all desperate attempts to come back hard at the Indians... They need to increase their work out more and always attempt to defy the come back if any attempted by the Lankans. We should win this series comprehensively and prove it to the world that we are better than the Sri Lankans and we are on our way to the top ranking slots in international cricket!

The remaining matches would probably be the most exciting matches of the current cricket season! Gear up guys! It might be a big showdown!

saisrini80 said:
I think he meant a 'different team' in the way they play..... aint it irottev?

Yep

I think having Sachin back must have given them confidence. Which is great for the team. Sri Lanka arn't second for nothing, your right there. But India will be very confident with 2 wins under their belts and having Sachin and the rest of the team in great form.

India have been in this situation many times. An early lead and then it all went wrong. Their ODI ranking shows it. But with the wins against Sri Lanka it's now improving.

It's just a matter of finding form of the Sri Lankans. Everybody knows what they can do if they are feeling really settled in the pitch.

ZexyZahid said:
No Ganguly. Disappointing. With him it's always fun.

I know why its fun. Because he gets out early and you relish that, aint you?

I am not that simple minded.

It's not only that. The other part is weighing up between his batting and his captaincy. Ganguly is for me the best captain for India, but if he will be captain, it's always a gamble because you don't know how much runs he will score. It has been for Indian fans (and the opposite side) always interesting, because Ganguly in form can hurt the opposite side. And he has done it more then enough times.

And good captaincy can get wickets too (like the field setting, making right bowling changes, putting in the powerplays in right time), so actually you could say he is making his poor batting good.

I hope for him he will come back to show again his class.

ZexyZahid said:
Ganguly is for me the best captain for India, but if he will be captain, it's always a gamble because you don't know how much runs he will score. It has been for Indian fans (and the opposite side) always interesting, because Ganguly in form can hurt the opposite side. And he has done it more then enough times.

And good captaincy can get wickets too (like the field setting, making right bowling changes, putting in the powerplays in right time), so actually you could say he is making his poor batting good.

I hope for him he will come back to show again his class.

Well agreed on that front too.
But then if you are really looking forward to build a team for the 2007 Wc then you have to make a few changes.
Look what Pakistan did after the world cup.A complete team revamp.They were out of form in the initial stages but now they have struck back well .
So it sjust a matter of time.
Sri Lanka on the other hand have been enjoying success for a long time and plus they have played many matches at home.

If think Ganguly should just go he has'nt performed well in the last 18 months nore is he consistant, I think India is better without him, do the right thing a make way for Pathan at number 3, so then India finally has 5 full tiem bowlers, India's a strong team without him.

Well, lets watch what happens to Ganguly! He might make a comeback most probably. Do you know what he said when asked why the selectors ignored him "I will keep scoring centuries in domestic matches and spend more hours at the nets"! Already he is spending 3 hrs at the nets per session! He is definitely working very hard and knowing the guy that he is, he will definitely come back into this Indian team - more wiser in attitude and mental strength and more hungrier for runs!

saisrini80 said:
Well, lets watch what happens to Ganguly! He might make a comeback most probably. Do you know what he said when asked why the selectors ignored him "I will keep scoring centuries in domestic matches and spend more hours at the nets"! Already he is spending 3 hrs at the nets per session! He is definitely working very hard and knowing the guy that he is, he will definitely come back into this Indian team - more wiser in attitude and mental strength and more hungrier for runs!
Well said sai and Ganguly, but I think India is a better side without Ganguly. I hope he doesn't come back in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread