Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Woooooooohhhhhhh Sri lanka in some kind of toruble at 35-3, happy hunting ground for India, and India's got a strong batting line up so plenty of work for sri Lanka to do.

India won the toss and elected to field first. I thought team which would win the toss would bat first. They prove me wrong.

I am surprised that Sri Lanka is now 44-3 after ten overs. Sangakkara is now on 26. Already Jayasuriya, Atapattu and Jayawardene has departed. There isn't much great batting line up to come after that.

Now Sri Lanka is on Sri Lanka 59/5 (13.0 ov). Pathan was on a hattrick, but Maharoof hit that ball for four.

Last edited:
andrew_nixon said:
What a pathetic loser you are.

Hey buddy, I respect you as a moderator! But I DIDNT LIKE THAT ONE LITTLE BIT OK!

I dont exactly know if its illegal - but I have not lost my money! I am getting my money's worth! Anyways, all the best and no more talk abt this!

Adarsh said:
59/6 !! Go India !

hey buddy, that misled me! Its 64/5

Great game so far for India! Its going in the same script as the last Challenger trophy final between India Seniors and India-B where India-B were asked to bat and were bowled out for 177!

So far, the going is so good for India (touchwood)! Dont you guys think the comeback of Sachin has revitalised the side? I definitely think so! An indicator to that was, Tendulkar spoke to Agarkar for a long time and immediately next ball, Agarkar bowled a peach of a slow delivery and got Atapattu caught behind!

Edit: Harbhajan STRIKES! India on a roll here at Mohali! Sri Lanka 79/6

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
Hey buddy, I respect you as a moderator! But I DIDNT LIKE THAT ONE LITTLE BIT OK!

I dont exactly know if its illegal - but I have not lost my money! I am getting my money's worth! Anyways, all the best and no more talk abt this!
You deserved it. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't be such a pathetic loser. By purchasing a stolen feed, you yourself are a thief. I personally think you should at the very least recieve a suspension from these forums.

112/9......yadav takes two wickets in a row and then murli hits the hattrik ball for 4:D

andrew_nixon said:
You deserved it. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't be such a pathetic loser. By purchasing a stolen feed, you yourself are a thief. I personally think you should at the very least recieve a suspension from these forums.

i guys i think you need stop this argument now

i would have to agree though purchasing stolen feed and you knowing about it isn't very clever

india looking well on top here

India's taking it to the lankas they are 109-9 at the moment you can easily say they lost becuase Indias got in form batsmen and a batting line up way down to number 9. 2-0 to India. The batting clicked in the first game now in the second game the bowlings clicked, evreything going in India's way in this series.

Sri lanka dont play that good when thier overseas.

Indiangod said:
India's taking it to the lankas they are 109-9 at the moment you can easily say they lost becuase Indias got in form batsmen and a batting line up way down to number 9. 2-0 to India. The batting clicked in the first game now in the second game the bowlings clicked, evreything going in India's way in this series.

Sri lanka dont play that good when thier overseas.

the match hasnt finsihed yet

india can easily muck this one up

jazz said:
the match hasnt finsihed yet

india can easily muck this one up

Sri lanka's bowled out for 122, a good disply by the Indian bowlers Indias got Tendulkar, Dravid, Pathan, Y singh, Dhoni and co in prime form, they cant muck this up.

andrew_nixon said:

Ok, I welcome that! Sorry again....

jazz said:
i guys i think you need stop this argument now

i would have to agree though purchasing stolen feed and you knowing about it isn't very clever

india looking well on top here

Sorry for adding more to this topic.. Just wanted to clear. When I bought it, I wasnt that smart to know that it was illegal. He said that he has got the deal with Willow and he is re-streaming the link! So I got it! But now that I cant get back my money....

Last edited:
Sehwag and Tendulkar are taking it to the bowlers making a mockery of thier figures Indias well on top at 43-0 4.5 overs. Indias surely won this game, Sri Lanka will find it hard to come back after this loss.

saisrini80 said:
Sorry for adding more to this topic.. Just wanted to clear. When I bought it, I wasnt that smart to know that it was illegal. He said that he has got the deal with Willow and he is re-streaming the link! So I got it! But now that I cant get back my money....
Did you know that the latest edition of the English dictionary misses out the word "gullible"?

If anybody offers live streams on here, assume them to be stolen feeds, unless a moderator informs you otherwise.

Well, this is utter exhalirating stuff from the Indian batsman, esp. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar!! He is playing the same way he used to terrorise bowlers worldwide! Finally, Chappell seems to have really drilled it into Tendulkar that he is successful only when he plays the way he normally used to!

80/1 off 10 overs with Sehwag gone! Seeing the depth that India has and the remaining target, it should be a canter to a victory! But I am upset by the way the matches are so one sided in nature so far! We needed a good fight for India! I hope they do not get heavy headed and play with the same mental state with which they are playing right now.

I want Saurav and Kaif to get back now and further boost this team!

Users who are viewing this thread