Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
indiancricketer said:
GO InDIA GO LOOK PATHAN....never new he had it in him...now hes 1 of my fav bowlers...hes turning into a good allrounder...beautiful come back from TENDULKAR...and support from dravid also helped....GO TEAM INDIA now we NEED GANGULY TO make 100...WE CAN DO THIS GO INDIA Go....look at the work chappel has done beautiful coaching

I know you'll be singing thier praises until your teams loses, then you'll hate them again. but enjoy your victory!

lukedapuke said:
I know you'll be singing thier praises until your teams loses, then you'll hate them again. but enjoy your victory!
LOL, I was just thinking that.

BTW, Indiancricketer, what is the point of posting the whole scorecard? We all know where to find it if we need to. Also, we should all try and get in the habit of citing sources, this is something that is very rare on forums nowadays, but I think it is wrong not to cite sources. Believe it or not, it is plagiarism if you don't.

Zexy, Kaif is absent from the team because he is injured.

Indiangod said:
Nhera can come good in the bowling, he has proved many times he can be a matchwinner, his fielding his poor, I think the worst in the Indian team, from now on India should stick to 3 pace bowlers, Pathan, Z khan, Nhera-VRV Singh- Santh-J sharma-Bose-Jp Yadav-G singh, would be Ideal. I think Kumble should be selected in front of H singh, H singh's good in the test arena but not that good in the odi's, Kumbles good in both forms of the games and he has saved India many times, and he has got an outstanding record.

Did you see how Harbhajan bowled yesterday? he was the best bowler of India yesterday with both economical and wicket taking figures!

Harbhajan and Murali Kartik are India's spin weapons for the 2007 World Cup! Anil Kumble is unlikely to last that long till the World Cup! Harbhajan needs that confidence to be the lethal bowler that he is being said out to be! I am sure he has got that confidence from this first game!

lukedapuke said:
indiancricketer said:
GO InDIA GO LOOK PATHAN....never new he had it in him...now hes 1 of my fav bowlers...hes turning into a good allrounder...beautiful come back from TENDULKAR...and support from dravid also helped....GO TEAM INDIA now we NEED GANGULY TO make 100...WE CAN DO THIS GO INDIA Go....look at the work chappel has done beautiful coaching

We criticise our team because we love them, and we expect a lot from them! You'll get the maximum love from those who criticize you the most because they love you the most! We want to se eour country successful, and that too in cricket which we love the most!

saisrini80 said:
Did you see how Harbhajan bowled yesterday? he was the best bowler of India yesterday with both economical and wicket taking figures!

Harbhajan and Murali Kartik are India's spin weapons for the 2007 World Cup! Anil Kumble is unlikely to last that long till the World Cup! Harbhajan needs that confidence to be the lethal bowler that he is being said out to be! I am sure he has got that confidence from this first game!

We criticise our team because we love them, and we expect a lot from them! You'll get the maximum love from those who criticize you the most because they love you the most! We want to se eour country successful, and that too in cricket which we love the most!

Agreed

Most people critise their teams. The English do it all the time, the Aussies did it after the Ashes loss, and you should hear what the NZ public does when the ABs lose.

The Indian press going ga ga over the team's victory! I wish they hold it back till the 6 more ODI's to go against Sri Lanka! After that, they can go however they want! The last thing that the team needs now is complacency! I am sure guys like Chappell, Tendulkar and Dravid wont let it creep in!

Team India put back in India

Ganguly seems more intensified by that ton in the Duleep trophy! He is training hard for a comeback! Hope he does!

Ganguly training hard in Kolkatta

I hope Ganguly does very hard to come back into the squad, I want Ganguly to play his aggreasive cricket agian it will do good to Indian cricket if he does, From the 1st odi evreything seems to be on the way up, most of the Indian fans are saying India 7-0.

no ganguly for next match

but they are doing injustice to raina by not taking him, he is better than rao

ganguly should replace rao for 3rd one, but if he doesn't perform in any of next 3 odis, he should be out again,

if he does, 7-0 maybe for real

Last edited:
Hey hey Indiangod, calm down buddy! We are playing the World No.2 on conditions pretty similar to where they thrive! Our first win yesterday was fantastic but to say that it will happen in all the 6 matches is too much!

Lets see how it goes! I think if we continue to play the same way, a 5-2 win would be the best deserving gift that the team gives its fans and the whole country back! Beating Sri Lanka is no mean feat and that too on wickets where the Lankans are known to play very well!

To 'Ashish_Nehra', Rao is picked due to the stability he brings to the middle order. Already there is a talk of the middle order being brittle with the absence of Kaif and Ganguly! So Rao is selected to give it stability! Raina is a strokemaker and has more chances than Rao to get out early! And Rao has made a far greater statement during the Challenger series than Raina who scored only a substantial 97 against India-B!

So Rao deserves a spot in the order! What can win for Raina is his fielding and his part time spin! But lets see! Definitely Rao and Yadav are going to make way for Ganguly and/or Kaif! We need Kaif to even more prop up our fielding. Regarding Ganguly, its the decision of the team management! If they think he can still play at least close to his best, he will be picked!

Ashish_Nehra said:
no ganguly for next match

but they are doing injustice to raina by not taking him, he is better than rao

ganguly should replace rao for 3rd one, but if he doesn't perform in any of next 3 odis, he should be out again,

if he does, 7-0 maybe for real

7-0 vs Sri Lanka? Not even Australia could do that.

Users who are viewing this thread